CanJam Global 2018 Event Thread (NYC, Singapore, SoCal, London, RMAF, Shanghai)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2018 at 4:37 PM Post #736 of 1,303
Hopefully no rain, I'm taking the train from the IE to LA!

And on an unrelated note, you guys can find me there on Sunday wearing a white Resonance Reviews T-Shirt. I'll have some pretty slick 10 and 11-driver engineering samples from an upcoming brand, and I'd love to let ya'll take a listen!
I ma take the train as well, depends on weather. Used to ride it daily from Irvine to Burbank for work.

Apr 3, 2018 at 4:39 PM Post #737 of 1,303
I wish there was a train from SF to LA

Driving from SF saturday AM to get there in time.

Apr 3, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #740 of 1,303
And on an unrelated note, you guys can find me there on Sunday wearing a white Resonance Reviews T-Shirt. I'll have some pretty slick 10 and 11-driver engineering samples from an upcoming brand, and I'd love to let ya'll take a listen!
Would love to have a listen! Please feel free to pm me when you're there and I'll track you down :)

Apr 4, 2018 at 12:18 AM Post #741 of 1,303
I wish there was a train from SF to LA

Driving from SF saturday AM to get there in time.

There’s a train from SF to LA, but it will take quite a while to get there. You may experience better/faster time flying if you don’t want to drive. Maybe carpool will work out better for you. See you soon!

Nice I live in RSM. Irvine station is closest to home. I just gotta figure out from Union station to LA Live, assuming red line, if I use the train.

Rancho Santa Margarita’s legit. I’ve got family that lives in nearby Coto De Caza. Many ties to areas around Orange County as well (heck, my daughter spends some time in OC Cypress at the in-law’s). Once you arrive at Union Station, you can simply request an Über from Union Station to LA Live/JW Marriott, without having to pay for parking! :slight_smile:

Apr 4, 2018 at 12:20 AM Post #742 of 1,303
There’s a train from SF to LA, but it will take quite a while to get there. You may experience better/faster time flying if you don’t want to drive. Maybe carpool will work out better for you. See you soon!

Rancho Santa Margarita’s legit. I’ve got family that lives in nearby Coto De Caza. Many ties to areas around Orange County as well (heck, my daughter spends some time in OC Cypress at the in-law’s). Once you arrive at Union Station, you can simply request an Über from Union Station to LA Live/JW Marriott, without having to pay for parking! :slight_smile:
I was already planning a trip to LA with wife and son anyway.

They'll hang out during the day at the RC lounge.

Apr 4, 2018 at 12:21 AM Post #743 of 1,303
I was already planning a trip to LA with wife and son anyway.

They'll hang out during the day at the RC lounge.
Awesome, sounds amazing!

See you soon!

Apr 4, 2018 at 12:42 AM Post #744 of 1,303
[QUOTE="moedawg140, post: 14149113, member: 399714"
Rancho Santa Margarita’s legit. I’ve got family that lives in nearby Coto De Caza. Many ties to areas around Orange County as well (heck, my daughter spends some time in OC Cypress at the in-law’s). Once you arrive at Union Station, you can simply request an Über from Union Station to LA Live/JW Marriott, without having to pay for parking! :slight_smile:[/QUOTE]
Great idea makes it easy. I live in Dove Canyon next to Coto, nice area Coto de Caza.

Apr 4, 2018 at 12:44 AM Post #745 of 1,303
Apr 4, 2018 at 5:41 AM Post #746 of 1,303

NOTE: If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.​

New products from FiiO, Campfire Audio, Audeze, Brainwavz, Audio-Technica, Benchmark, Shanling, AAW, Ultrasone, and more, at CanJam SoCal 2018.

Plus, seminars with Sean Olive (Harman International), Dan Foley (Audio Precision), and Paul Barton (PSB). There's also a discussion panel with Sean, Dan, Paul, and Vince Rey (Bruel & Kjaer).

CanJam Socal 2018 takes place April 7th and 8th, 2018, at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. Live

CanJam Socal 2018 Previews & Sneak Peeks - Head-Fi TV - produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

Apr 4, 2018 at 6:40 AM Post #747 of 1,303
Campfire Comet in-ear for $199 looks interesting.

will pass on all Hifiman products sadly their quality control reputation just doesn't suit me.

and I do indeed have the Audeze Mobius preorder for $249 coming in June. nothing else interests me too much, all hail! Audeze! sigh I wish I had got the Audeze lcd-2 classic when it was on that temporary intro sale of $599, no way im paying $799 for it. dangit!

Apr 4, 2018 at 8:46 AM Post #749 of 1,303
Audeze LCD-4z! Any more infos available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back