CanJam Chicago 2022 (June 18-19, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2022 at 11:04 AM Post #106 of 356
with this being our first Can-Jam, my girl and I are excited.
We've been to a few of the Axpona shows, I have a few of questions.
I'll be looking for a new DAP, should I bring along at least one of my headphones to test them out?
Would I be able to listen to music on my personal deceive?
Are there usually deals, are these deals better than sales that happen thru the year?

Thanks in advance

May 15, 2022 at 3:08 PM Post #107 of 356
with this being our first Can-Jam, my girl and I are excited.
We've been to a few of the Axpona shows, I have a few of questions.
I'll be looking for a new DAP, should I bring along at least one of my headphones to test them out?
Would I be able to listen to music on my personal deceive?
Are there usually deals, are these deals better than sales that happen thru the year?

Thanks in advance
if you can bring a headphone you plan to use on it that you know well, then yes ideal to bring.

you can definitely bring your own music, I carried a DAP and plugged it with cables I brought into various DACs and Amps (most vendors happily accommodate). to test a DAP, bring your SD card.

Yes, there are typically deals in the show. And some are announced here in advance...:)

May 17, 2022 at 3:19 PM Post #109 of 356
May 17, 2022 at 4:18 PM Post #111 of 356
May 17, 2022 at 5:03 PM Post #112 of 356
TBD. I sure hope so...
It would be excellent to see you again!

A heads up tho, I just booked rooms and could not get 2 reservations for Friday-Monday, it would seem there is only Sunday Checkout left so it for those who've not booked you may want to do that now!

May 17, 2022 at 5:11 PM Post #113 of 356

A heads up tho, I just booked rooms and could not get 2 reservations for Friday-Monday, it would seem there is only Sunday Checkout left so it for those who've not booked you may want to do that now!
Will be good to see you again Makiah..
Eyal

May 17, 2022 at 5:41 PM Post #114 of 356

that’s Chicago in less than 2 months. I applaud your dedication 👍

May 17, 2022 at 5:42 PM Post #115 of 356
May 17, 2022 at 5:43 PM Post #116 of 356
May 17, 2022 at 5:48 PM Post #117 of 356
Weren’t you at this year’s Axpona?
Yea and ahhhh, I see what you mean

yea visited Chicago twice in less than 2 months, hopefully, THIS time around I can have a moment to visit Dovetail Brewery b4 I leave

May 17, 2022 at 7:49 PM Post #118 of 356
Likewise! :)

Thanks for the tip.

May 18, 2022 at 9:23 AM Post #119 of 356
Yea and ahhhh, I see what you mean

yea visited Chicago twice in less than 2 months, hopefully, THIS time around I can have a moment to visit Dovetail Brewery b4 I leave
Oh hey, there were dovetails at AXPONA too!

IMG_0189.jpg

I've been to the Marriott Marquis Chicago a few times now and there are a number of incredible places to visit, shop, and eat a short distance away. My favorite pizza place is only about 20 minutes up the road; the Field Museum and McCormick bird sanctuary are practically right around the corner; the Art Institute, Navy Pier, and Magnificent Mile are a short Uber away, Chicago's Chinatown is a short walk away... You'd better plan time to do all sorts of stuff downtown. :D

Also it wasn't open when I was last there, but the hotel has a really sweet dining hall-like area with something like 5 or 6 restaurants inside which means lunch during the show is going to be a snap. Listen one floor up, come down to grab a bite, then back to listening.

May 18, 2022 at 9:40 AM Post #120 of 356
Oh hey, there were dovetails at AXPONA too!

IMG_0189.jpg

I've been to the Marriott Marquis Chicago a few times now and there are a number of incredible places to visit, shop, and eat a short distance away. My favorite pizza place is only about 20 minutes up the road; the Field Museum and McCormick bird sanctuary are practically right around the corner; the Art Institute, Navy Pier, and Magnificent Mile are a short Uber away, Chicago's Chinatown is a short walk away... You'd better plan time to do all sorts of stuff downtown. :D

Also it wasn't open when I was last there, but the hotel has a really sweet dining hall-like area with something like 5 or 6 restaurants inside which means lunch during the show is going to be a snap. Listen one floor up, come down to grab a bite, then back to listening.
That’s all good but it’s not like there is even enough time in 2 days to walk the Canjam floor 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back