CanJam 08: Team Florida Invites All Their Friends...
May 3, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #31 of 664
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are we having fun yet? Here's stevieo after just 1/2 of the pre meet party ...

CJ08-Sat2of2.jpg

Looks like Some Head-Fiers really know how to enjoy themselves..Aherm...lol

Looking forward to impressions (or should I say impersonations
smily_headphones1.gif
) of Stevieo
wink.gif

May 4, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #33 of 664
I am sure that bunch of "degenerates" will find a way to out do themselves tonight. So far it has been a fun meet, although I had the displeasure of listining to some outstanding gear which made my humble stuff ...
mad.gif

The 300B amp by Craig is amazing the Stax stuff has me drooling. Now I need to sell something to afford the $4,000 stax setup I want.

May 4, 2008 at 12:51 AM Post #34 of 664
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am sure that bunch of "degenerates" will find a way to out do themselves tonight. So far it has been a fun meet, although I had the displeasure of listining to some outstanding gear which made my humble stuff ...
mad.gif

The 300B amp by Craig is amazing the Stax stuff has me drooling. Now I need to sell something to afford the $4,000 stax setup I want.

hahaha you're not the only one
biggrin.gif

P.S. I'm pretty sure if I were there, I'd be one of the 'degenerate' ones, staying up till' 5am, pulling all-nighters
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2008 at 12:53 AM Post #35 of 664
Where are all the impressions and more pics?!!

May 4, 2008 at 1:26 AM Post #36 of 664
impressions and pics please...
smily_headphones1.gif

May 4, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #39 of 664
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In our heads and cameras.
smily_headphones1.gif

Here's an impression: everyone is very nice and this is fun.
smily_headphones1.gif

I should send you to see the mushroom dwellers for being a smart ass!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 4, 2008 at 2:18 AM Post #41 of 664
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
tragedy.jpg

sorry to hear that jay, though, the e5 transport is super easy to replace and probably should fix the touchiness.

May 4, 2008 at 3:02 AM Post #42 of 664
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone please post some impression of the new 808.2. Please!!

It was feeding the ttvj millett 307a amp and sounded absolutely outstanding. One of two rigs that I heard that just floored me. The other was the new Blue Hawaii with the O2's.

May 4, 2008 at 3:23 AM Post #43 of 664
Quote:

Originally Posted by CD44hi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I should send you to see the mushroom dwellers for being a smart ass!
smily_headphones1.gif

ooh, nice cosamm reference! Actually its probably the first I've heard directed at me.
smily_headphones1.gif

Okay, I'm definitely getting back into hi-rez, and I confess I am smitten with the scd-1. But the exemplar denon 2900 is also awesome, but its not as jaw droppingly gorgeous as the sony.

The r10 is insanely good. I find reports of its lack of bass to be incorrect. However this can is way out of my price range and I'll never own one. But I assure you I'll always listen to one at meets!

The biggest surprise for me is the d5000. I didn't think this can would do it for me, but now I'm pretty sure I'll own one in the future. I'll do more listening tomorrow.

And everyone should order a headroom audiophile desktop now. Don't think about it, just go do it now. Without thinking. www.headphone.com

May 4, 2008 at 4:02 AM Post #45 of 664
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was feeding the ttvj millett 307a amp and sounded absolutely outstanding. One of two rigs that I heard that just floored me. The other was the new Blue Hawaii with the O2's.

Can somebody take the HE EH1.2b to the BHSE and compare to O2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back