Canadians unite! Seeking numbers for Canadian tour groups...
Dec 31, 2020 at 10:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Rockwell75

Founder and Curator of The Watercooler Thread
Watercooler Travel Team
Seeking Head-Fi'ers from Canada to participate in @Barra 's gear tours. This is a tremendous opportunity for us to demo some great gear we otherwise would have no way to. I just participated in the Vision Ears tour and it was probably my audio highlight of 2020. To keep this going we need numbers and people to commit...so come sign up if you're interested!

Jan 1, 2021 at 12:34 AM Post #3 of 13
Sorry what is Barra’s gear tours?

Barra is a Head Fier in the US who organizes gear tours ie., a piece of gear like earphones, cables, headphones, etc. that cycles through a group of people who get to keep it for a week and then share impressions. It's a great way to try some great stuff. Recently we've been trying to get a group going in Canada to do tours but it's been hard securing enough numbers...so I'm going to try and drum up some interest because it's eminently worthwhile.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021 at 12:50 AM Post #5 of 13
I am in Vancouver, BC and interested. Count me in.

Awesome...I'm just kind of getting this process going...stay tuned for more info in this thread.

Feb 1, 2021 at 6:33 PM Post #6 of 13
@tgx78 we're trying to drum up some more interest in a Canadian tour group...are you still interested? Also other potentially interested Canadians chime in here! We need to get something going or we'll lose this precious opportunity.

Feb 1, 2021 at 6:42 PM Post #9 of 13
Feb 2, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #12 of 13
@tgx78 , @1TrickPony (and anyone else interested) can you PM me your email addies so I can get you on the email list (if you're not on it already)...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back