Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting
Mar 30, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #152 of 301
There shouldn't be any import fees :wink: And I don't think I'm supposed to advertise my website here since I'm not a sponsor for the moment, so you'll have to find out :p And if you find, or inventory right now is mostly consumer gear but we're discounting ask of it so we can switch to real audiophile gear. Can't wait to receive the new goodies. (in the next few weeks)

Mar 30, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #153 of 301
There shouldn't be any import fees
wink.gif
And I don't think I'm supposed to advertise my website here since I'm not a sponsor for the moment, so you'll have to find out :p And if you find, or inventory right now is mostly consumer gear but we're discounting ask of it so we can switch to real audiophile gear. Can't wait to receive the new goodies. (in the next few weeks)

Just messing u with the import fee thing :wink: Sure looking forward to checking out ur store 

Mar 30, 2015 at 9:59 PM Post #154 of 301
Apr 4, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #156 of 301
Sorry to disappoint you but my store isn't a local store, it's online :S and I'm located in Quebec.

Salut Jean, je suis de Montréal! I'm a proud owner of the dn-2000 and the titan-1. The former is definitely fantastic and the latter can give expensive models a run for their money!

Apr 5, 2015 at 5:42 AM Post #157 of 301
Has anyone ordered from hifiheadphones.ca ?

Apr 5, 2015 at 2:43 PM Post #160 of 301
Checked out their site once. My wallet ran screaming from the room:D

Yup! Run wallet RUN!

But they're legit right? I don't see any 'authorized dealer' anywhere..........

Apr 5, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #163 of 301
  A couple email inquiries to them went answered which means they're unworthy of my hard earned money.

Er... you mean unanswered?

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:34 AM Post #165 of 301

Yes, thanks. I've had much on my mind lately. You'll understand when we talk again. Perhaps at that nicer shop on Portage Avenue.

Uh oh, were you contemplating Stax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back