Canada: Monster Turbine Pro Copper (Future Shop - Boxing Day)
Dec 24, 2011 at 8:52 PM Post #16 of 53
Thanks for the tip, saw this thread two days ago and just ordered a pair.  They should make a nice upgrade to my aging Shure E2C's.  

Dec 24, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #17 of 53
Well if you get one that's not from a "bad batch" you should be fine. They remembered to bolt the treads onto those tanks.
tongue.gif
You get the lifetime warranty anyway.

Quote:
lol, ok... well I ordered a pair. A deal like this is hard to pass up.. especially if they compare well to the IE8, which was one of my fav IEMs.

Dec 25, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #20 of 53
I put them in my cart at around 8:30, then when I was put in the queue for about 50 minutes. By the time I reached checkout, they were sold out. Annoyed me a bit, but at least I have another $100 to spend on something else instead. 

Dec 25, 2011 at 4:16 AM Post #22 of 53
Holy ****.
Thank you, probably gonna nab a pair.
EDIT: If I recall correctly, Vision's had them for $120 on Black Friday for the MDT.
EDIT2: Futureshop outdid Bestbuy this year. Too bad Bestbuy can't offer the same deals as I have $25 gift card over there.

That shouldn'tbe an issue, Best Buy gift cards should work online at Future Shop.

Man, I was within the first 30 seconds of the sale, but FS still managed to screw me over.

Well, there's always next year. I'm in no rush anyways.

That's good to know, I'll try it out. They are owned by the same company after all.

Dec 26, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #25 of 53
Picked up two. There's a limit of one per household but I just did two translations. Took almost an hour and a half because of que checkout. But 190 for 800dollars worth of iems is worth the painful checkout process

Dec 28, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #28 of 53

Quote:
What bad batch? I'm scared now. :frowning2:

I'm not. Lifetime warranty = no worries. I have other earphones to listen with if they conk out.

Mine shipped today! Looking forward to testing these out. :)

Dec 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #30 of 53
Mine came in the mail today. I just sat at the webpage clicking refresh from 7:58 lol. I havn't opened them yet...debating on wether to flip them. A quick look at kijiji shows that alot of people bought them with the intention to flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back