Canada: Monster Turbine Pro Copper (Future Shop - Boxing Day)
Jan 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #46 of 53
Cut the comply tips a bit - it helps. I took off probably 1/3 of the overall length and I found that it opened the phones up whilst keeping the comfort and bass of the comply tips.

Jan 20, 2012 at 6:32 AM Post #47 of 53

Quote:
I ordered some Comply's a week ago and they just came in today.  Not really impressed with them though, they seal well and are comfortable but they do take a bit away from the highs. It's a subtle change, but I prefer the sound of the foam Supertips the best.  Bass doesn't seem to be affected much.  If I'm just going to be sitting around in the office I think the Supertips would be my choice, but if I were on a 6 hour flight I would go with the Comply's.  The main issue I have with the Comply's is that they don't fit tight to the nozzle of the MTPC and keep sticking in my ear canal when I try to take my earphones out.  Maybe I just got a bad batch. 

Keep in mind this is only for Comply + MTPC combo.  I also got some for my MEE M6 and those ones work great and are quite an improvement over the stock tips.

Which tips did u get the 400's?

Might be worth contacting comply about that...it should go around the nozzle, and not come out - that's not right

Jan 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #52 of 53

Quote:
Yeah, I heard it from another member here and figured that I had 5 pairs anyways, no harm in trying once! From there I just happened to like it.

Also I hear good things about the TS-400 (spherical ones). I may pick up those next.

well depends on your ears I had the TS-400's and sold them on as they didn't fit properly in my ears

I usually wear MEDIUM comply's but this time medium felt like large

Jan 21, 2012 at 5:44 PM Post #53 of 53

Quote:
Which tips did u get the 400's?

Might be worth contacting comply about that...it should go around the nozzle, and not come out - that's not right

I got a mixed set of the T-400's for my MTPC, and a mixed set of T-500 for the MEE M6.  Oddly the T-500's fit the MTPC better than the T-400's do.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back