Canada: Monster Turbine Pro Copper (Future Shop - Boxing Day)
Dec 22, 2011 at 2:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53

Landis

Headphoneus Supremus
I figure since Canadians get screwed on a lot of headphone deals, some may want to know about this; Future Shop will be having a Boxing Day promotion online for the Turbine Pro Coppers at $99 on December 24th @ 8pm EST (as well as up to 70% off other headphones). As an employee of said company, I can easily say this is the best deal we've had for them and the best deal I've seen for the Pro Coppers period (US and Canada).

http://boxingday.redflagdeals.com/index.php/flyers/image_full/1899/

Dec 22, 2011 at 2:56 AM Post #2 of 53
Holy ****.

Thank you, probably gonna nab a pair.

EDIT: If I recall correctly, Vision's had them for $120 on Black Friday for the MDT.

EDIT2: Futureshop outdid Bestbuy this year. Too bad Bestbuy can't offer the same deals as I have $25 gift card over there.

Dec 22, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #4 of 53
Holy crap. Now i need to blow $99.99.

Dec 23, 2011 at 8:12 AM Post #6 of 53

Quote:
I figure since Canadians get screwed on a lot of headphone deals, some may want to know about this; Future Shop will be having a Boxing Day promotion online for the Turbine Pro Coppers at $99 on December 24th @ 8pm EST (as well as up to 70% off other headphones). As an employee of said company, I can easily say this is the best deal we've had for them and the best deal I've seen for the Pro Coppers period (US and Canada).
http://boxingday.redflagdeals.com/index.php/flyers/image_full/1899/

I just saw this late yesterday night. Logged on to Headfi after a year to post this - only to find that I was beaten to it :p

This is probably THE Boxing Day deal of the season.

Dec 23, 2011 at 9:18 AM Post #9 of 53
PLEASE NOTE: This is limited to 1 per household if anyone bothered reading the fine prints. 

Dec 24, 2011 at 7:30 PM Post #11 of 53
Holy ****.
Thank you, probably gonna nab a pair.
EDIT: If I recall correctly, Vision's had them for $120 on Black Friday for the MDT.
EDIT2: Futureshop outdid Bestbuy this year. Too bad Bestbuy can't offer the same deals as I have $25 gift card over there.

That shouldn'tbe an issue, Best Buy gift cards should work online at Future Shop.

Dec 24, 2011 at 7:33 PM Post #12 of 53
Are these good IEMs? I always hear bad things about Monster products.. I figured these were just another overpriced Monster branded product.

Dec 24, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #13 of 53
They're very good if you get one that doesn't fall apart within a month. They're built like a tank...like a tank where someone forgot to bolt the treads on.

Quote:
Are these good IEMs? I always hear bad things about Monster products.. I figured these were just another overpriced Monster branded product.

Dec 24, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #14 of 53

Quote:
They're very good if you get one that doesn't fall apart within a month. They're built like a tank...like a tank where someone forgot to bolt the treads on.

lol, ok... well I ordered a pair. A deal like this is hard to pass up.. especially if they compare well to the IE8, which was one of my fav IEMs.

Dec 24, 2011 at 8:39 PM Post #15 of 53
The deal is even sweeter, the price is $95 at the site, thank you Future shop!
jecklinsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back