Can you recommend a decent IEM with in-line mic to use with android phone under $30..
Aug 24, 2010 at 11:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kitkat

New Head-Fier
I am no audiophile and barely can tell a difference between audio ranges, therefore I can only ask for your advice based on your opinion and my budget. I have a limited budget (upto $30) and I am not looking for anything great at that price point, just something decent. I will be using this with my android phone. TIA

Aug 25, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #2 of 6
Aug 25, 2010 at 3:14 AM Post #3 of 6
Thank you very much ljokerl. That link helps a lot. I was also considering M9P mainly because that is the only IEM I could find with my price range. But it looks like MP21 would suit my needs the best. It has pretty positive review and is priced around $30 also. Thanks for help!!

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #4 of 6
I'm not too familiar with the jacks ect. on an android phone, but I'll assume that it the same as on the Iphone?!

Next month (September 2010) Sennheiser is sending out alot of their popular headphones such as px 100-II and 200-II
with inline mics. They are called PX 100-IIi, ect. If they cost around the same as their no-mic counterparts, they should be
just in the area of your budget.

I loved the old PX 200. IMO it was "great value for money" buy.

A link to Sennheisers Mobile Music series

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:34 AM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handberg /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Next month (September 2010) Sennheiser is sending out alot of their popular headphones such as px 100-II and 200-II
with inline mics. They are called PX 100-IIi, ect. If they cost around the same as their no-mic counterparts, they should be

Boy, the OP sure will have a hard time cramming those into his ear.

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #6 of 6
What brand of phone? The stock buds I got with my Nexus One (and probably any other HTC) are pretty damn good IMO. They don't isolate, which is the only reason I don't use them often other than when I want to make a phone call around the house but would rather not be holding the phone to my face.

But yeah, those are stock buds I would have no problem using if need be. As for IEMs, I can't offer an opinion for a few reasons, but you shouldn't go wrong with anything recommended here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back