Can SACD players play standard CD's?
Feb 18, 2009 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Apple254

100+ Head-Fier
Sorry for the silly question, I just wasn't sure. A simple yes/no would be appreciated
k701smile.gif

Feb 18, 2009 at 10:14 AM Post #5 of 11
Yes. And I encourage you to pick up a SACD player if you enjoy jazz and classical. You'll find wonderful recordings and plenty to choose from in classical.

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:12 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes. And I encourage you to pick up a SACD player if you enjoy jazz and classical. You'll find wonderful recordings and plenty to choose from in classical.

Don't mean to derail the thread or anything, but I had a quick question if you don't mind. Where would be a good place to find a good/large variety of SACD's? I was just trying to browse for some and came across this post out of no where. Including rock/other possibly along with the jazz and classical. Thank you.
smile.gif

Feb 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Serpentd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't mean to derail the thread or anything, but I had a quick question if you don't mind. Where would be a good place to find a good/large variety of SACD's? I was just trying to browse for some and came across this post out of no where. Including rock/other possibly along with the jazz and classical. Thank you.
smile.gif

Now as most stores selling music CD's/SACD's are closing down (they do here!), have you tried Amazon.com ?

Feb 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by labrat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now as most stores selling music CD's/SACD's are closing down (they do here!), have you tried Amazon.com ?

I have yes, sort of. I seem to get side tracked there pretty easy. But I'll dig deeper and try and stay on track. Thanks for the heads up!
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 18, 2009 at 5:37 PM Post #11 of 11
I'm closing this thread simply because the question has been answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back