'Can Con' Sydney meet 10/07 Unique Melody, i-enjoy.com.au, Jaben Australia, Twisted Cables & Krispy Kables to join us~ Major prize giveaway by Jaben Aus~
Jul 10, 2011 at 5:43 AM Post #616 of 670
Nice to meet the head-fi community in Sydney, albeit it in freezing 1hr-late circumstances.
For the organisers, was there really a need to take photocopies of our IDs? And what's up with those Hi-Vis vests???
**** me, it's a headphone meet, not an accident scene. You've been watching too much JSA.

Well, Some of the members felt such measure (photocopying) was required. The vest was so that u could distinguish who the volunteers were in case u needed help.
I am going to burn the IDs on Wednesday unless someone have reasons for me to keep them longer.

Jul 10, 2011 at 6:20 AM Post #617 of 670
Also, thank you everybody for making Can Con fantastic~ and all the distributors who joined us to make it extra special. And special thanks to Jaben Australia, I-enjoy and twisted cables for bring something in the giveaway~

Jul 10, 2011 at 6:30 AM Post #618 of 670
I just want to say special thanks to Paul for organising this meet. I fully appreciate on what you did to organise the meet.
Thanks to Jaben Australia, I-enjoy and twisted cables for the giveaways.
Thanks to UM Australia for letting me try all of their IEM's and answering all my questions. The UM Miracle poison is deep within me
tongue.gif

And also thanks to everyone who participated in the meet and being such a nice fellow in lending out people to try their gears

Jul 10, 2011 at 6:46 AM Post #619 of 670
Thank you Paul for doing a great job organising and running a successful meet.
I enjoyed meeting and chatting with some new faces and catching up with some old ones too.

Shredding the copies would be fine, but fire is fun too :)

Jul 10, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #621 of 670
Hi guys,

Thanks for a fantastic event, we're glad that those interested were able to come along and have a listen to our customs.

Remember to check in on our facebook, we're keen to see any pictures or hear any impression you all have.

Next time, hopefully we can give away some IEM's.

Thanks to Paul and his team for an absolutely awesome job. Your efforts are very very very appreciated.

Jul 10, 2011 at 8:07 AM Post #622 of 670
Like to give a shout out to Paul for organising and the members of trade for kindly bring their gear for us to trial. Jaben audio for the prize, woot! lol
Also a shout out to Hiep and his bro for the ride back to Hornsby.

Jul 10, 2011 at 9:29 AM Post #623 of 670
The meet was great! Thanks for organizing, as well as generous people letting me try out their gears 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 10, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #626 of 670

No worries about the DT1350. I can wait till you get back.
I have some other cans that need some proper one-on-one
time before I splurge on some newer ones. When will you be back?
Can you pick up some stuff for me from the Four Floors?

I'll be back on the 26th but one of my drones will be shipping things out from next monday.
And if the four floors is not also code for a crack den then sure. I'll be on the top floor most days and probably will have a fair bit of spare luggage space.

Jul 10, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #627 of 670
Jul 10, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #628 of 670
Thanks Paul (and others) for your work.

Had a good time!

Cheers,

Jul 11, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #630 of 670
pictures pictures pictures!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back