First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9
Next

Last
  1. UntilThen
    That's a good question. :)

I'll take the Civic because the boot is big where as the Accord has a subwoofer in it. I hope the Civic boot will take all our gear. :)

2. Jimmyboei
    Thanks @UntilThen, I think we do need an armored van this time lol. I can manage to have all my gears in two 30L containers, maybe I should just bring the WA5 and share Yggdrasil with you?

3. UntilThen
    We will see what we can fit. If there's no room, we will use just one Yggdrasil. I'll bring mine.

4. thecrow
    is anyone bringing an elear, lcd 2 or other audezes?

....or orpheus?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  5. sandalaudio
    I only have the iSINE20, which most Audeze fans would not consider as being serious enough..

6. sandalaudio
    I've just updated the list of what I can bring on the first page. Depends on how much will fit in the car...

As usual, if anybody wants minor repairs done or specific adapters/cables made up then please let me know.

7. thecrow
    Thanks for the list Nori. Looks good.

And thanks to others that have listed their gear. It all looks good.

Unfortunately im catching public transport so i can bring my desktop gear to share or use to hear all these headphones.

Im also thinking after we all try the wa5 we might need to all approach massdrop and request one. Perhaps thay can approach woo audio and them offer the wx5 for $1500. And i’ll have to suck up the cost of the tubes.

8. thecrow
  9. abagun
    Anyone can also pick me up around centralpark?
    The DAC is just to heavy to carry on public transport.

10. thecrow
    From a few years ago

Ps ive never heard an ultrasone

11. abagun
    Can you repair the stax amplifer?
    I got a stax 007ta amp,
    The capacitance in it was broken few weeks ago.

12. thecrow
    Note to all of us:

Next time a meet is organised lets do it in conjunction with a car club meet

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  13. sandalaudio
    SRM-007tA is a single layer board with through-hole parts so shouldn't be too hard to fix. The only expensive/proprietary bit is the big transformer, so as long as that is OK then the other bits should be fairly easy to source.

If the capacitor has blown for no reason, then there might be other things going bad on the board, but I can take a look at it.

14. abagun
    Cool,thanks
    will bring it too

15. TerryChen
    Hello I am interested and I will bring my O2 Odac and DT990 600ohm :)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.