Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Page 8 of 9
Next

Last
  1. UntilThen
    Sure come along. My first setup was a JDS LAB o2/odac limited edition from Noisy Motel with DT880 Pro. That seems so long ago..... :)

.... and do yourself a favour. Don't put your actual address on your profile for the world to see.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. sandalaudio
    Great. I've just added you to the list of attendees. You should try out a bunch of different amps at the meet with the DT990.

3. sandalaudio
    Just a reminder that if you are bringing mains powered devices (e.g. computer, amp), then you will need to bring a power board and an extension cable of your own. The nearest wall socket will be a few metres away.

thecrow likes this.
  4. UntilThen
    @intlsubband please pm me you address and phone again so I can pick you tomorrow.

5. Hyvaxis
    Would it be okay if I brought a friend along? She's not into headphones, but ever since I managed to convince her I wasn't crazy for spending so much on audio gear, she's been curious about what the headphones enthusiasts go for are like, and I thought this would be the best opportunity to show her. Naturally I will pay the $20 for her as well, but I figured I'd ask first, since we do need to register attendance here and all.

6. pkwak
    Hi Hyvaxis, you are more than welcome to bring a friend~ ask her if she would like to bring a usb with her favourite songs.

7. pkwak
    I look forward to her expression when she "listen" to her favourite track for the first time and hear a world of difference on a proper set up.

Mightygrey likes this.
  8. Mightygrey
    Ok maybe we should gradually work her up from set-up to set-up. Otherwise she might get ruined 'starting-out' on an Yggy/Rag stack...

9. thecrow
    For those interested that have iems with mmcx connections I’ll be bringing my norne audio silvergarde (silver) cable along tomorrow for others to try

10. sandalaudio
    Great. I want to push the limits of my Beyerdynamic T8iE and Campfire Andromeda with those cables.

11. intlsubband
    Dear all, unfortunately I had to make a tough decision this morning - looks like I'm developing a cold, and I'd hate to pass on my germs to you and your equipment...

I thought I'll make my way after the Australia vs Honduras game, but after a morning full of coughing I think it's best I skip today's proceedings.

I hope you are all having an excellent time - looking forward to the next one!

Cheers

12. thecrow
    I want a woo wa5.

13. UntilThen
    @pkwak and @sandalaudio where do we post impressions of the meet?

I've photos all ready to upload. :)

14. abagun
    Great

15. sandalaudio
    Great. I will start an impressions thread once I arrive back home.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Page 8 of 9
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.