Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)!
Nov 23, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #226 of 307
Unfortunate but not rude as much as unknowing of the circumstances and difficulties.
Hopefully no feathers have been ruffled.
I doubt anyone in this thread is organizing an event to make money out of it.

All good, but things like this might dishearten people from investing their time and effort to organize things.

Nov 23, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #227 of 307
th guy takes the time to organize all this and take the risk of paying for any short coming and we are asking him what's going to happen with the extra money...

I would have been happy to help cover any shortfall and to reimburse syn for the effort that he is put in. I was genuinely curious as to what happened with the extra money, if it goes towards him for the efforts that he is put in then I'm not complaining.

Did you forget the part where I asked if the amount of money we had at the moment was going to be enough? Or did you ignore that and figure me out for some ungrateful attendee? Again, that was the main reason why I asked in the first place, so if there was any shortfall I would have been happy to pitch in where I can.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, or offended anyone that was going to get offended on anyone else's part...

Nov 23, 2014 at 10:18 PM Post #229 of 307
  I would have been happy to help cover any shortfall and to reimburse syn for the effort that he is put in. I was genuinely curious as to what happened with the extra money, if it goes towards him for the efforts that he is put in then I'm not complaining.

Did you forget the part where I asked if the amount of money we had at the moment was going to be enough? Or did you ignore that and figure me out for some ungrateful attendee? Again, that was the main reason why I asked in the first place, so if there was any shortfall I would have been happy to pitch in where I can.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, or offended anyone that was going to get offended on anyone else's part...

Dear everyone,

I know IzzyBlues meant well. And thank you everyone for your support. 
Despite everyone's concern,  there is no need for worry about finances. Leave that to me. I will just have to work something out and manage better.
All I ask from everyone is just to enjoy the meet and share your experience with your friends. And hopefully, one day we will have enough members (300 + members) to have a proper convention~

Kind regards,
Paul

Nov 23, 2014 at 10:28 PM Post #230 of 307
  Dear everyone,

I know IzzyBlues meant well. And thank you everyone for your support. 
Despite everyone's concern,  there is no need for worry about finances. Leave that to me. I will just have to work something out and manage better.
All I ask from everyone is just to enjoy the meet and share your experience with your friends. And hopefully, one day we will have enough members (300 + members) to have a proper convention~

Kind regards,
Paul

My apologies for not realizing it was actually you organizing this, I thought it was syn as he was the OP.

Nov 23, 2014 at 11:30 PM Post #231 of 307

My apologies for not realizing it was actually you organizing this, I thought it was syn as he was the OP.

Nop, was never me, I'm just managing the thread. I'm sure Paul has more important things to attend to with his days and nights other than keeping track of attendees and gear.

Paul's organised every Can Con without a decimal place so far other than this one,

I'm soooooooooooo ready for all the high end gear at this meet :D

Nov 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #233 of 307
Paul and Co, are legendary Can Con organizers, so if there were excess Ca$h left over, lunch is on us guys, Enjoy a  job well done......... Seriously I would not mind
gs1000.gif

Nov 24, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #234 of 307
Thank you all for you generous suggestions. Hopefully this meet will be in the black.
Regarding prepayment, it is not necessary. All the payments have already been made.

Nov 24, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #235 of 307
Nop, was never me, I'm just managing the thread. I'm sure Paul has more important things to attend to with his days and nights other than keeping track of attendees and

The meet is important but I just could not attend to managing the thread as well as syNRG could. He is doing an amazing job.

Nov 25, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #239 of 307
If anyone is passing Broadway /central area,could you please offer car pool for sandal audio? It would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Paul.

Thanks for the reminder Paul. No I haven't found a ride yet.
Maybe I should threaten that I won't be able to bring as many headphones if I catch the train... (Just joking. I should be able to manage fine regardless of a ride or not).

Nov 25, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #240 of 307

Please bring both. I'll be the Indian looking American sounding guy with a red skullcap. I really want to try both, because I'm needing some IEMs about that price point - and want to be able to decide whther to go in that direction or the IM70/IM0x models perhaps.

If you can, at least :)

no problem I will want to listen to them on some nice dacs while i am there anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back