Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)!
Nov 27, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #257 of 307
Hi all, I have received the Hum Pervasion (something nearly nobody, if not nobody has), and in the spirit of can con, despite me not being able to make it this time, would like to pass it to someone to bring it to the meet on my behalf. I am also in need of someone to bring my hm901 with balanced card, which i feel might be something some people might wish to try. 

However, both these players are low on battery, and require charging. The person who takes this needs to charge them, and all I have are the non Australian plugs for the Hm901 charger, so would need that person to have an international adaptor to do this. For reference, it seems to be a Japanese plug. The Hum Pervasion takes a microUSB I think, so should be able to be charged with the android usb thing. 

Secondly, the person needs to be both trustworthy and take these players from me by 6 tomorrow. I am probably able to meet up with you, but closer to UNSW would be nice. I was supposed to pass these to Synrg to take care of, but if he is not able to make it, I will have to pass it to someone else. 

On a side note, people are waiting for impressions on the Hum Pervasion, please post them on the obscure chinese DAPs thread. I will also not be providing any SD cards for impression, since my music is downright weird, so please prepare an SD card if you wish to test the hm901 and a microSD card with 16/44.1 if you wish to test the Hum Pervasion. The relevant formats will be on the internet somewhere. 

Nov 27, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #258 of 307
For a second I thought I was in tje Ragnarok thread reading about hum pervasion... :D

Nov 28, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #260 of 307
Only a couple of days more until the meet. I'm looking forward to it.

As always, if you are bringing a laptop or an amp then don't forget to bring a power board and an extension cable because the nearby power outlet might be far away.

Nov 29, 2014 at 5:06 AM Post #266 of 307

I will hook this up on my tree at the meet...

This is the latest audio grade lighting with high purity copper wiring and photo-optical emission generator that provides improved spiritual experience during your headphones listening.

get yours today for a very cheap $10,000!

Nov 29, 2014 at 6:35 AM Post #267 of 307
60% chance of rain tomorrow guys, so maybe bring some towels or something to keep your equipment dry when transferring too and from car

Late afternoon storms is expected

Nov 29, 2014 at 8:21 AM Post #268 of 307
Could someone please bring a spare extension cord for me as well?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back