Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)!
Dec 1, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #286 of 307
Bummer...I missed this one...and the ones before.

Pardon my ignorance...but when is the next meet? How often do they happen?

Dec 2, 2014 at 12:20 AM Post #288 of 307
  Bummer...I missed this one...and the ones before.

Pardon my ignorance...but when is the next meet? How often do they happen?

And normally they're annual. This year two were held, but this year will probably be the exception. I think one per year is going to be the mark since there weren't too many at the second one.

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:00 AM Post #289 of 307

I think the next one is tentative June 2015.

And normally they're annual. This year two were held, but this year will probably be the exception. I think one per year is going to be the mark since there weren't too many at the second one.

Thanks Bakayume and syNRG.

Looks like I have missed out on a lot of Can con action so far
normal_smile .gif

How do we get a heads-up on when and how to register?

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:05 AM Post #290 of 307

Sometimes the organisers send a group PM to the attendees of the previous meets.

Usually the thread announcing the next meet is started more than a month in advance of proposed date, so checking the Local Meets threads once a month is a good thing to do.

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #291 of 307

Thanks Bakayume and syNRG.

Looks like I have missed out on a lot of Can con action so far
normal_smile%20.gif

A heads up, I'm not quite sure. When a meet up is confirmed to occur, it normally gets a mention on the front page. Other than that, you might just have to keep checking the meets side of the forum regularly. 

A post may be made here linking the Can Con 5 thread once it's something has been put together (the person managing the next thread will probably do it).

To register, all you have to do is say that you're going and you'll be added to an attendees list and you're done :)

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:39 AM Post #292 of 307

Sometimes the organisers send a group PM to the attendees of the previous meets.

Usually the thread announcing the next meet is started more than a month in advance of proposed date, so checking the Local Meets threads once a month is a good thing to do.

Thx sandalaudio!

Will keep an eye out for it.

Dec 2, 2014 at 1:42 AM Post #293 of 307
  A heads up, I'm not quite sure. When a meet up is confirmed to occur, it normally gets a mention on the front page. Other than that, you might just have to keep checking the meets side of the forum regularly. 

A post may be made here linking the Can Con 5 thread once it's something has been put together (the person managing the next thread will probably do it).

To register, all you have to do is say that you're going and you'll be added to an attendees list and you're done :)

No worries...I will keep checking :)

Dec 2, 2014 at 3:47 PM Post #294 of 307
@pkwak big thanks for organising this meeting.

@sefu thanks for the silicone tips. They fit westone 4 perfectly and best fitting eartip I have tried.

Dec 3, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #297 of 307
Thanks to everyone for organizing such a nice and cheerful event. I felt great after having scope to try all exclusive iem and headphones. From my point of view, sennheiser HD800 gave a excellent impression giving real audiophile sound quality, which seems it reproduces lows,mids and highs in very decent manner without distortion and moreover overlapping. Neither akg7xx nor beyerdynamic and so on even could reach closer to hd800. The disappointing portion came from shure846, which I feel overly priced according to ergonomics as well as sound. Subwoofer, tweeter, mid somewhere get very flat where sh535 performed bit decently. As a bass lovers BA doesn't really suit as much as DD does, JVC FXZ200 proved that. Triple drivers made the earphones rattled on my ear, where bassheads were doibg excellent job. Same compliment goes to JVC FXT90. I didn't have time stay longer as i had different commitment to attend somewhere. So far, it was a great event and I hope we could arrange more event frequently.

Dec 4, 2014 at 11:04 PM Post #300 of 307
Thanks Paul, for the photos of my tree. I will save it on my computer as a reminder in case I need to do that again.

It will be a good photo to test the novice headphone enthusiasts to "name all the headphones in the picture"... 
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back