Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
Aug 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM Post #391 of 421
I am going to have to reluctantly pull out from attending tomorrow. Anyway, there'll always be one next year; I hope. Be sure to take lots of photos, I want to see how it all turns out. 
Don't have too much fun =P Happy Listening 
dt880smile.png

Aug 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #392 of 421
I could have bring my tf15 in my plan, but the express didn't delivery it to me the whole day, and I spent 1 hour to go to their office and 3 hours to wait till they closed, they still can't find the package, they said in some car, but they don't have the records, 3 hours standing in the cold wind ,really made me mad. They don't work at weekend, have to wait till next week to get my tf15, can't bring to the meet, sorry.

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #393 of 421
I could have bring my tf15 in my plan, but the express didn't delivery it to me the whole day, and I spent 1 hour to go to their office and 3 hours to wait till they closed, they still can't find the package, they said in some car, but they don't have the records, 3 hours standing in the cold wind ,really made me mad. They don't work at weekend, have to wait till next week to get my tf15, can't bring to the meet, sorry.

don't worry man, we've all been on the receiving end of the post office and know how it is to wait and not get the package when you think you would. Australia post and EMS sense very well when you want it a lot and tend to avoid delivering it then :D (head-fi superstition)

Aug 17, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #395 of 421
Should be alright considering it is a Saturday afternoon. Might have to walk for a few minutes I'll guess.

Aug 18, 2012 at 6:27 AM Post #402 of 421
Just got back. Man that was awesome :) Got to hear the baby Orpheus HE60 (there were two?! thanks wink) I enjoyed the Fostex TH900 the most though, simply beautiful on the outside, and the sound was amazing. Ridiculously rich and textured lows and beautiful, hyper realistic highs that made my K701 sound uncomfortably bright and tizzy.

Thanks Paul and Vlad for organising the meet and everyone who brought their gear for us to listen to. Also, thanks to the vendors who went out of their way to bring in some heavy/rare/expensive/exclusive gear.

Aug 18, 2012 at 8:26 AM Post #403 of 421
Just back too, long way ,2 hours train from my home, haha ,but really enjoyed the meet, the best one in the year for me, like the SE535 with changed cable made by tralucent best. The cable is so magical, totally changed the sound of se535, now I regret last time I sold it. Well, thanks guys, I really enjoyed the meet, hope to see you again. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back