Can-con 2 (Sydney 2012) Meet Aug 18th 3:30 to 8:30pm (near Epping station)
Aug 16, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #376 of 421
Hello Kablecorner,

Are you a distributor?

If you would like to attend, please send a Private Message to svyr and he can register you.
Once he receive your Private Message, he will send you the venue details.
The rules and other information could be found on first page.

Cheers,
Paul.

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #377 of 421
Just heard about this a minute ago . Is it too late to attend?. Where is it located, how to register?.
If attending I (www.kablecorner.com) would like to bring along the following:

Audeze LCD 2
Matrix Mini -i headphone amp DAC
Matrix M-Stage headphone amp
Little Dot CDP
Little Dot MK IV
Little Dot MK V
Little Dot Q
Little Dot DAC II
Aune T1 headphone amp/DAC
Aune X1 headphone amp/DAC
Darkvoice 336SE headphone amp

sure why not. It sounds like you might be another vendor :) - PMed.

Aug 16, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #378 of 421
this is a bit of a late request, or perhaps maybe someone is bringing this already. I was wondering if anyone had some universal fit custom iems they could bring just to show me what they kinda look like and how they fit. Secondly, perhaps someone (i think i may have seen someone post this already actually) have an etymotic ER4 they may be bringing mind also letting me have a look at them? :3
Cheers. and apologies if any of these have been covered already somewhere, havent had much time to keep myself up to date with this thread lately. 

Aug 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #379 of 421
Hi Ztick

The hybrid IEMs that I am demoing at the show are "custom universal IEMs". They can be made to order as universal fit or custom fit by providing ear impressions from an audiologist. Several colour combination choices and faceplates too.

Come over and check them out tomorrow.

Aug 16, 2012 at 8:32 PM Post #380 of 421
Quote:
this is a bit of a late request, or perhaps maybe someone is bringing this already. I was wondering if anyone had some universal fit custom iems they could bring just to show me what they kinda look like and how they fit. Secondly, perhaps someone (i think i may have seen someone post this already actually) have an etymotic ER4 they may be bringing mind also letting me have a look at them? :3
Cheers. and apologies if any of these have been covered already somewhere, havent had much time to keep myself up to date with this thread lately. 

Hi Ztick, I'll bring a pair of etys along with a P/S converter. However I don't have any spare tips + the cable shorts out so it needs a bit of wiggling here and there to stop one channel from dropping out.

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #381 of 421
Quote:

Hi Ztick, I'll bring a pair of etys along with a P/S converter. However I don't have any spare tips + the cable shorts out so it needs a bit of wiggling here and there to stop one channel from dropping out

haha having the same problems with my se-535's...
rolleyes.gif

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #383 of 421
Quote:
haha having the same problems with my se-535's...
rolleyes.gif

Yea it's a common problem with iems, atleast with the Shures it's easy to source an after market cable. With the Etys you don't have as much choice with after market cables, and to top it off if you want the stock cable replaced, you need to send the iems back to etymotic in the US + pay for the replacement cable if out of warranty, which ends up costing nearly as much as a used set, so there's really no point. That's why mine have been collecting dust for a while.

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #386 of 421
I've sold all of my Shure cables but have plenty of Westone cables I can mod into Shure ones. 

I have a Chris_himself pure solid silver cable for Shures (I no longer own a pair of Shures) so you can twist my arm for that at the show if you like it...

Come see me we'll sort something out! But Qusp is definitely your man otherwise!

Aug 17, 2012 at 1:49 AM Post #387 of 421
Quote:
I've sold all of my Shure cables but have plenty of Westone cables I can mod into Shure ones. 

I have a Chris_himself pure solid silver cable for Shures (I no longer own a pair of Shures) so you can twist my arm for that at the show if you like it...

Come see me we'll sort something out! But Qusp is definitely your man otherwise!

I have a few good arm twisting moves haha....sure, I'd definitely want to hear the silver cable if thats cool

Aug 17, 2012 at 3:32 AM Post #388 of 421
Guys, 

I have been struck down by a Horrendous case of the Flu. I do feel a lot better today, but I think that there is a very good chance I won't be making it tomorrow. Maybe if I wake up and feel better in the morning I will still be making the trip but as of now I doubt it. 

I'll let pkwak or svyr know in the morning. Sorry about this.

-A rather disappointed Tim.

Aug 17, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #390 of 421
Announcement:

The time for Can Con is extended by one hour. Hence it is 3:30 to 9:30pm~
Also remember if you have multi power adapters, preferrably 6 or 8, please bring them to the meet.
Extension cords are required~

Finally, Please mark you gear where there are similar items present on the day, so that they are not accidentally switched~

Kind regards,
Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back