Campfire Chat - Official Campfire Audio 2024 Thread!
May 6, 2024 at 10:01 PM Post #1,126 of 1,291
May 7, 2024 at 12:52 AM Post #1,127 of 1,291
From ****Headfonia.com******

Moon Rover​

Moon Rover is a return to classic Campfire Audio form with an all-new take on a planar sound. Featuring a new custom 12mm planar magnetic driver, Moon Rover delivers your music with exceptional speed and linearity. Detailed recordings come to life with this exceptional new high-fidelity earphone from Campfire Audio. Moon Rover is housed in a machined titanium body that has been individually flame treated for a unique blued aesthetic. Each earphone possesses a unique and individual finish because of this process, making each pair special in its own way. Moon Rover is finished with a black stainless-steel spout and gold-plated screws.

Tech Specs:

– Frequency Response: 5-20kHz SPL: 94 dB @ 1 kHz: 66.37 mVrms Impedance: 22.5 Ohms @ 1 kHz Less than 1% THD

Accessories: Super Smokey Litz Cable; 3.5mm Premium Waxed Leather Case Breezy Bag Micro Earphone Tips – Various (S, M, L)

– MSRP: $1,199 USD / Limited Series of 888
damn, they just missed me shopping for a driver iem.
wearing the Ara now, this is like the perfect companion.

Oh well, only got two ears.

May 7, 2024 at 2:36 AM Post #1,128 of 1,291
From ****Headfonia.com******

Moon Rover​

Moon Rover is a return to classic Campfire Audio form with an all-new take on a planar sound. Featuring a new custom 12mm planar magnetic driver, Moon Rover delivers your music with exceptional speed and linearity. Detailed recordings come to life with this exceptional new high-fidelity earphone from Campfire Audio. Moon Rover is housed in a machined titanium body that has been individually flame treated for a unique blued aesthetic. Each earphone possesses a unique and individual finish because of this process, making each pair special in its own way. Moon Rover is finished with a black stainless-steel spout and gold-plated screws.

Tech Specs:

– Frequency Response: 5-20kHz SPL: 94 dB @ 1 kHz: 66.37 mVrms Impedance: 22.5 Ohms @ 1 kHz Less than 1% THD

Accessories: Super Smokey Litz Cable; 3.5mm Premium Waxed Leather Case Breezy Bag Micro Earphone Tips – Various (S, M, L)

– MSRP: $1,199 USD / Limited Series of 888
Anyone have the drop date?

May 7, 2024 at 11:37 AM Post #1,131 of 1,291
1715096180288.png

CFA - ARA looking like the berries.

Now if i get a Moon Rover - that would make them Blueraz titanium space berries right?

May 7, 2024 at 9:34 PM Post #1,132 of 1,291
May 8, 2024 at 4:28 AM Post #1,135 of 1,291
What player and ear tips are those if you don't mind me asking?
Not at all, that is the Dethonray Prelude DTR1+ player, and the eartips are Symbio memorie foams - they only make one foam one.
'I really like them for the Ara, and the DAP is so clean. I havent heard the Lotoopaw Gold, but i dont know how it could maintain MORE silent background.

always happy to answer any questions :)

May 8, 2024 at 4:45 AM Post #1,136 of 1,291
Not at all, that is the Dethonray Prelude DTR1+ player, and the eartips are Symbio memorie foams - they only make one foam one.
'I really like them for the Ara, and the DAP is so clean. I havent heard the Lotoopaw Gold, but i dont know how it could maintain MORE silent background.

always happy to answer any questions :)
Thank you for the quick reply!
It seems that I can't find much information about this DAP but my goodness, how cool and retro it looks!
I am using the Sony ZX300 with my 2019 Andros and it was always a great match based on what you can find in different forums but you can still hear a faint hiss with either the 3.5 or 4.4mm. So I am guessing it will be even more so with the Ara.
The Ara are quite cheap in my country ( Japan ), you can find them "almost new" for less than 500$ so I am kind of considering them as well...

May 8, 2024 at 5:18 AM Post #1,137 of 1,291
Thank you for the quick reply!
It seems that I can't find much information about this DAP but my goodness, how cool and retro it looks!
I am using the Sony ZX300 with my 2019 Andros and it was always a great match based on what you can find in different forums but you can still hear a faint hiss with either the 3.5 or 4.4mm. So I am guessing it will be even more so with the Ara.
The Ara are quite cheap in my country ( Japan ), you can find them "almost new" for less than 500$ so I am kind of considering them as well...
Where are there 500$ ara's 👀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back