Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV
Dec 4, 2021 at 1:05 PM Post #5,386 of 5,394
Like I said, I've got several other pairs of headphones that are cheaper and older than these, and none of them have broken. I don't think I'm the problem here. Plus, the Cascade cable is horrible, and ALO began as a cable company if I'm not mistaken.

CA said mail them in. Pretty inconvenient as I live in Germany. Just venting and letting it be known that the cost of these may not be commensurate with quality. Other folks have had the exact same issue on their Vega.

Dec 4, 2021 at 1:36 PM Post #5,387 of 5,394
didn’t realize you had contacted CA. I understand international shipping is a huge issue. That part really sucks.

Any local audio store who could fix them?

Did CA offer a new cable for the Cascade? Or would you have to ship that too? Also did they you to pay for shipping both ways???

Dec 4, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #5,388 of 5,394
Haven't talked to them about the Cascade cable.

Got my Vega tuned up with some E6000 industrial adhesive. Seems like it'll hold. Looked at the CA website and am foolishly considering buying some Mammoths. I'm an idiot.

Dec 4, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #5,389 of 5,394
Love my LyraII. They make great sounding stuff

If you do buy something again talk with them. Maybe they can work out something. Special since your in Germany

Dec 6, 2021 at 8:06 AM Post #5,390 of 5,394
Haven't talked to them about the Cascade cable.

Got my Vega tuned up with some E6000 industrial adhesive. Seems like it'll hold. Looked at the CA website and am foolishly considering buying some Mammoths. I'm an idiot.

I had the exact same issue with my Vega, I simply mailed it to them with the needed documentation and they replaced them at no cost. They flagged the iem as "repaired goods" on the import documents, so I didn't have to pay tax fees when the Vega arrived at my country. I can't be happier about Campfire Audio customer support. Sure, bummer the nozzle came apart in the first place, but after that customer support, whenever I can, I will buy Campfire Audio.

Dec 6, 2021 at 10:48 AM Post #5,391 of 5,394
I had the exact same issue with my Vega, I simply mailed it to them with the needed documentation and they replaced them at no cost. They flagged the iem as "repaired goods" on the import documents, so I didn't have to pay tax fees when the Vega arrived at my country. I can't be happier about Campfire Audio customer support. Sure, bummer the nozzle came apart in the first place, but after that customer support, whenever I can, I will buy Campfire Audio.

I feel the same way. My Dorado is currently en route to them for testing and I know that whatever the issue may be it will be resolved.

Jan 8, 2022 at 8:18 AM Post #5,392 of 5,394
Having a listen to Vega 2020s today, really impressed by these so far. Am using with Spinfit tips and enjoy the lush, full sound. Have tried other tips such as Symbio's and Final Type E's, but the seal is so good that it cuts the sound off, am yet to have that issue with the Spinfits but have a bunch more to try and different sizes also.

Mar 4, 2022 at 1:56 AM Post #5,394 of 5,394
As much as I enjoyed them, I have no need for my Vega 2020s anymore, only a few month old and up for SALE HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back