Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV
Dec 8, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #1,727 of 5,394
Of course, I didn't say Andro can't do jazz, it's very versatile in all genres, but as I mentioned, in my opinion Vega does it better by bringing out natural tonality of acoustic instruments, especially those that benefit from deeper low end extension. But, yeah, both Andro and Vega are fantastic and don't compete but rather complete each other
wink.gif

I have listened to a lot of jazz with the Vega and it's definitely a great match :)
I love timbre of the Vega, be it brass, woodwinds, strings, percussion or vocals... Yum !

Ah the more I hear about Andro the more I think Andro-Vega would be a great couple :p

Dec 8, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #1,729 of 5,394
Dec 8, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #1,730 of 5,394
Dec 8, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #1,731 of 5,394
Thank you my friend.
So your favourite is Plus5?
Is it as impressive to watch movies with Plus5 as it is with Ref1 too? I was really amazed.

No, Ref 1 is. Movies are great with the Plus 5 too. Haven't tried the Vegas with movies yet. Vegas are up there as one of my favorites as well.

Thanks,i will PM you for more details if you don't mind:thumbsup:

Dec 8, 2016 at 6:33 PM Post #1,734 of 5,394
Of course, I didn't say Andro can't do jazz, it's very versatile in all genres, but as I mentioned, in my opinion Vega does it better by bringing out natural tonality of acoustic instruments, especially those that benefit from deeper low end extension. But, yeah, both Andro and Vega are fantastic and don't compete but rather complete each other
wink.gif

I agree with @twister6, I find the Vega does better in jazz because instrument has more weight and more life like. Cello bass are deep and low while Andro is much thinner and lighter.. not as life like performance. The piano sound more accurate with Vega, with each key carrying more weight like standing next to it. Andro does not have the weight. Andro will be good for pop// Andro feels more like listening in a studio with every thing well balance ..  while Vega take the live performance to a higher level with stronger bass... tune for live like performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back