Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV
Dec 5, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #1,666 of 5,394
Man, I am just loving the sound of the Vega. So effortlessly detailed and the bass hits like a champ. They sound great with everything thrown at them. I am literally jamming out in my chair at work every day :) Never have I heard such bass that hits hard and yet doesn't bleed over into the rest of the spectrum (well, I have only really experienced full sized cans). The Vega is my first real IEM and I have no desire whatsoever to try anything else.

Money well spent. And this is just listening out of a Samsung Note 5. I just received a Pioneer XDP-300r DAP today so can't wait to get home and give that a whirl. Now I just need to get me a balanced cable.

Dec 5, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #1,667 of 5,394
Should be a nice improvement over the Note, Vegas love the power. Congrats, glad you are enjoying them. Since this is your first "real" iem I sincerely suggest deleting your headfi account until your Vegas are very old or broken. Do yourself that favor and enjoy them fully!!

Jackpot77 Wow, excellent review my friend. I really enjoyed reading that very much.

Dec 5, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #1,668 of 5,394
Man, I am just loving the sound of the Vega. So effortlessly detailed and the bass hits like a champ. They sound great with everything thrown at them. I am literally jamming out in my chair at work every day
smily_headphones1.gif
Never have I heard such bass that hits hard and yet doesn't bleed over into the rest of the spectrum (well, I have only really experienced full sized cans). The Vega is my first real IEM and I have no desire whatsoever to try anything else.

Money well spent. And this is just listening out of a Samsung Note 5. I just received a Pioneer XDP-300r DAP today so can't wait to get home and give that a whirl. Now I just need to get me a balanced cable.

The Vega sounds sht out of a phone(still much much better than your other IEMs) and Samsung phones are known to have the worst DACs. You're in for a world of treat once you improve your source

Dec 5, 2016 at 11:38 PM Post #1,669 of 5,394
My Andro sounds good not matter on Samsung or what ever source
L3000.gif

Dec 5, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #1,670 of 5,394
Dec 6, 2016 at 1:47 AM Post #1,671 of 5,394
Jackpot77 Wow, excellent review my friend. I really enjoyed reading that very much.

Thanks, man. It's not exactly been the most taxing few weeks being forced to listen to these every day... :wink: Glad you liked the review!

Dec 6, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #1,672 of 5,394
Concerning eglobalcentral selling Campfire Audio IEMs:

"It has come to our attention a particular website eglobalcentral is selling Campfire Audio earphones in the EU from an unknown source.

We work hard to offer our products through only reputable dealers and distributors to ensure our international customers have the very best experience and support possible.

Please note that there will be no warranty covered for the products that are purchased through their site or from that company.

Our authorized distributor for Campfire Products in the EU is Audio Tuning."

see here:

https://www.campfireaudio.com/unauthorized-sale-of-campfire-audio-earphones/

Dec 6, 2016 at 2:23 AM Post #1,673 of 5,394
  For anyone who is interested, just popped my impressions of the Vega up in the Head Gear section:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/campfire-audio-vega/reviews/17492

Very nice review, thanks for sharing :)

Dec 6, 2016 at 2:42 AM Post #1,674 of 5,394
Concerning eglobalcentral selling Campfire Audio IEMs:

[COLOR=000000]"It has come to our attention a particular website eglobalcentral is selling Campfire Audio earphones in the EU from an unknown source.[/color]

[COLOR=000000]We work hard to offer our products through only reputable dealers and distributors to ensure our international customers have the very best experience and support possible.[/color]

[COLOR=000000]Please note that there will be no warranty covered for the products that are purchased through their site or from that company.
[/color]

Our authorized distributor for Campfire Products in the EU is Audio Tuning."

see here:

https://www.campfireaudio.com/unauthorized-sale-of-campfire-audio-earphones/
great post

Dec 6, 2016 at 3:34 AM Post #1,675 of 5,394

Users who are viewing this thread

Back