Campfire Audio New IEM release
Oct 3, 2023 at 1:31 AM Post #1,038 of 1,221
Any impressions on Bonneville ?

Nov 22, 2023 at 11:08 AM Post #1,041 of 1,221
I'm so glad I went with the old (pre refresh) andromeda's although I still do have an itch to try the older solaris :frowning2:
I had a huge interest in the Solaris models too. I had to pull the trigger on the OG Solaris last year during the CA Market Black Friday Sale. I loved them so much that I had to go for the Solaris SE this year. I cant wait to hear them side by side!

Nov 22, 2023 at 2:05 PM Post #1,042 of 1,221
I'm so glad I went with the old (pre refresh) andromeda's although I still do have an itch to try the older solaris :frowning2:
There's a shrink ray still up I believe. Anything is better than the 2020. I've heard 2020, OG, and LE. I have the SE.

Nov 24, 2023 at 12:58 PM Post #1,043 of 1,221
https://www.campfireaudio.com/?gad_...dPXc5K-avLkp11G_mG-LhldQYn4Oz4HxoC560QAvD_BwE

Looks like they've added another new IEM to their lineup. The Blackstar. Features a 10mm Dynamic Driver for rich, even-handed bass, complemented by a mid-range balanced armature and twin supertweeters for clear, detailed mids and highs. If I had not just splurged on my Noble Kublai Khans I would def be interested in Campfires new offerings.

Nov 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM Post #1,044 of 1,221
Has there been any prereleases for this? Hopefully a review or two are queued up.

Nov 24, 2023 at 1:04 PM Post #1,045 of 1,221
Has there been any prereleases for this? Hopefully a review or two are queued up.
Honestly not that I know of? I follow Campfire pretty closely. Ive known they wanted to do additional colors for the Trifecta, and typically they have their "Multiverse" Special releases around this time. So I am unsure if this is limited or just a new standalone. This is the first ive ever heard of the Black Star. I would def be interested in reviews as well. Especially after the Bonneville has seemingly been received so well.

Nov 24, 2023 at 4:56 PM Post #1,046 of 1,221
Hin
Honestly not that I know of? I follow Campfire pretty closely. Ive known they wanted to do additional colors for the Trifecta, and typically they have their "Multiverse" Special releases around this time. So I am unsure if this is limited or just a new standalone. This is the first ive ever heard of the Black Star. I would def be interested in reviews as well. Especially after the Bonneville has seemingly been received so well.
Honestly looks like a super special ultra limited super duper black and silver... Solaris 2020 LE in a Stellar Horizon shell.

Nov 24, 2023 at 5:30 PM Post #1,048 of 1,221
Black Star is indeed intriguing. It seems as though this will be their version of neutral/balanced tuning, which I am endlessly seeking in this audio journey.

A similar description was used when the Ara was introduced too. So this may be an updated or hybrid version of the intended Ara sound profile? Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back