456.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211102-210432_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211102-210432_Chrome.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nov 2, 2021 at 10:07 PM Post #212 of 523
It was the Solaris SE haha. I just need to get my MMCX fixed on mine 🙃

Looks like servers can't handle the rush
Oops Solaris.... My wallet is safe this time after I pulled trigger on Andros Gold Ti

Nov 2, 2021 at 10:08 PM Post #213 of 523
Nov 2, 2021 at 10:09 PM Post #214 of 523
It was the Solaris SE haha. I just need to get my MMCX fixed on mine 🙃

Looks like servers can't handle the rush
Nah, thats a 404. They havent made the page live yet, its not servers being overwhelmed.

Nov 2, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #215 of 523
Nah, thats a 404. They havent made the page live yet, its not servers being overwhelmed.
True. I'm just glad I spent 2 years scouring the earth for my AG/SE at great prices. This mad dash for 30 and 10 units respectively would have been so stressful

Nov 3, 2021 at 2:18 AM Post #220 of 523
The Solaris SE page is working now. I was hoping there’d be some tweaks and/or improvements like new BA drivers or something, but it looks as though it’s simply their last remaining 8 units of stock. Disappointing.

Nov 3, 2021 at 3:26 AM Post #221 of 523
The Solaris SE page is working now. I was hoping there’d be some tweaks and/or improvements like new BA drivers or something, but it looks as though it’s simply their last remaining 8 units of stock. Disappointing.
Not unless you wanted to buy one? Sure the Ti AG is super awesome and there's legitimately 2 "new" IEMs for mid fi, but the abalone actual SE? Arguably better than all of the other Solaris sonically and IMO visually.

What would you want out of New BA's or the DD? Or would you want the same look with a 2020 LE tuning?

PS: Anjunabeats WOO!

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021 at 4:01 AM Post #222 of 523
Not unless you wanted to buy one? Sure the Ti AG is super awesome and there's legitimately 2 "new" IEMs for mid fi, but the abalone actual SE? Arguably better than all of the other Solaris sonically and IMO visually.

What would you want out of New BA's or the DD? Or would you want the same look with a 2020 LE tuning?

PS: Anjunabeats WOO!
Yeah of course if you wanted one, then it’s great :) for me personally it’s disappointing because Solaris SE’s from the original run are still readily available here in Australia from a local dealer at a much lower price. Something a little different would’ve had me more interested.

Definitely agree it’s the best looking Solaris. Haven’t heard the Flower LE version but I also enjoyed Solaris SE the most sonically compared to 2020 and OG. In terms of sonic improvements, I’d love to hear slightly smoothed and refined highs which apparently the flower LE has, although I’m yet to hear it for myself and I’m really not a fan of the design. Basically I’d love to see a flower LE with the SE design. I know I’m asking a lot but a man can dream 😂

#AnjunaFam 🙏🏽😍

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021 at 5:39 AM Post #223 of 523
That is indeed disappointing - I was expecting a Solaris SE, but with either some technical tweak to make it a specific / slightly different version, or (more realistically, given the low number of units) some aesthetic difference, or even a difference with the packaging... something that would have made those 8 units unique!

Definitely agree it’s the best looking Solaris. Haven’t heard the Flower LE version but I also enjoyed Solaris SE the most sonically compared to 2020 and OG. In terms of sonic improvements, I’d love to hear slightly smoothed and refined highs which apparently the flower LE has, although I’m yet to hear it for myself and I’m really not a fan of the design. Basically I’d love to see a flower LE with the SE design. I know I’m asking a lot but a man can dream 😂

The LE (Flower LE) is indeed slightly different, it's the version that has had my preference so far (but this is purely subjective - technically / objectively, the SE is definitely at the same level and I can imagine that some people would prefer the SE)!

Nov 3, 2021 at 8:02 AM Post #224 of 523
Also, I sprung for the Andro Gold Ti's...here's hoping third time's a charm
If third time isn't the charm, consider me the first interested buyer! :)

And the ISE reveal gets an "oof" from me, an apologist. Don't get me wrong, OG Solaris is best Solaris (to me). Watch, "king" will be "Hey, uh, we found some prototype Andros in the back. Think that'll do?"

Nov 3, 2021 at 8:57 AM Post #225 of 523
If third time isn't the charm, consider me the first interested buyer! :)

And the ISE reveal gets an "oof" from me, an apologist. Don't get me wrong, OG Solaris is best Solaris (to me). Watch, "king" will be "Hey, uh, we found some prototype Andros in the back. Think that'll do?"
Ha! True that…the engineers probably thought it best to not scrap the extra materials they have as inventory is gold in this unprecedented times…
So why not gather all the raw materials excess and poof - we have enough to make some out of this world Andros-prototype (hmmm, what shall we call this.. let’s talk to our marketing people. Well that’s a simple one really let’s start a campaign and call these prototypes the“King edition”…

So far we have 2 releases of Solaris.

1 release of the Andros Ti Gold so I’m banking this last release will for sure be some Andros version…just using my deductive reasoning here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back