Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Apr 24, 2016 at 12:16 AM Post #277 of 9,829
If they want to have a loyal customer they will not release that this year! Because they will be worst than the smartphone company

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Its just a different shell, I bought a really cool SLA printer and we like to have fun with it :wink: We are not releasing any multi driver BA IEMs for some time.... Typically it takes 1 year from prototype to release anyhow. 

Kb

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Apr 24, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #278 of 9,829
@KB - I thank you for being so vocal/forthcoming in response to our various reservations concerning the Andromeda. I appreciate that. Your presence here and willingness to lend an ear with us (the Head-Fier) is a real show of true customer support. It is why I have chosen to purchase your totl iem over your competitors with similarly priced offerings. Having said that, I would not be opposed to paying a surcharge to choose a color of my liking for the Andromeda for, as you stated previously, it would be difficult given the current size of your co. At any rate I'm excited for my first Campfire Audio product!!!!

Apr 24, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #279 of 9,829
@KB thanks for your reply...by the way I'm so excited to have the andromeda but the shop that sells CA iems here in the Philippines says still no deployment ..:'(

Apr 24, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #280 of 9,829
@KB thanks for your reply...by the way I'm so excited to have the andromeda but the shop that sells CA iems here in the Philippines says still no deployment ..:'(

Should be wait sometime, cause even connect-it at SG still never heard about pre-order yet.

Apr 24, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #281 of 9,829
Should be wait sometime, cause even connect-it at SG still never heard about pre-order yet.

Hey Guys,

Both outlets will be receiving Andromeda as well as all my other dealers. ConnectIT has placed a order with us so they are on board. We really wanted to do something for my USA customers first but will be shipping dealer orders at the same time or very shortly after we ship the preorders.

I can't stress enough it's literally me and a few other guys making everything, I spend all weekend on them :)

I thank you all for your comments, amazing patience, and support for my and my crew.

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Apr 24, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #282 of 9,829
@KB - I thank you for being so vocal/forthcoming in response to our various reservations concerning the Andromeda. I appreciate that. Your presence here and willingness to lend an ear with us (the Head-Fier) is a real show of true customer support. It is why I have chosen to purchase your totl iem over your competitors with similarly priced offerings. Having said that, I would not be opposed to paying a surcharge to choose a color of my liking for the Andromeda for, as you stated previously, it would be difficult given the current size of your co. At any rate I'm excited for my first Campfire Audio product!!!!

Musiclvr,

I thank you very much sir, fair enough and understood! Perhaps it's possible to work something out. Let me speak to Caleb here and see what I can do about this.

Thanks

Ken

Apr 24, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #283 of 9,829
Hey Guys,

Both outlets will be receiving Andromeda as well as all my other dealers. ConnectIT has placed a order with us so they are on board. We really wanted to do something for my USA customers first but will be shipping dealer orders at the same time or very shortly after we ship the preorders.

I can't stress enough it's literally me and a few other guys making everything, I spend all weekend on them :)

I thank you all for your comments, amazing patience, and support for my and my crew.

Ken
Hello, are there any retailers and demos of these in mainland China? Would love to compare to SE5 ultimate, Zeus, Galaxy, Tralucent Plus5, etc.

Apr 24, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #284 of 9,829
Hello, are there any retailers and demos of these in mainland China? Would love to compare to SE5 ultimate, Zeus, Galaxy, Tralucent Plus5, etc.

Mimouille,

Indeed please check ECT here and call them to find a location, they have ordered demo units.

https://campfireaudio.com/dealers/

Thanks

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back