Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova
Jun 28, 2016 at 10:39 PM Post #1,787 of 9,829
The Layla II is overpriced, and the Andromeda is visibly great for the price. So it is still interesting to compare.

I'd take the Andromeda any day, but pls also note that this is from someone who would refuse a Layla I even for free and never rates the Layla II in my top 10 iem choices even tho I do own a pair. The Andromeda complements my K10U and mh335dwsr as my everyday go to cans.

Jun 28, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #1,788 of 9,829
anyone ABed Andromeda and JH Rosie side by side b4? 
interested to hear some thoughts

Jun 29, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #1,792 of 9,829
Anyway, maybe you can download for iAudioGate and used the EQ slightly adjusted.. The sounds would be more Sweety for you.

Set to flat you won't get what you want

Did you compare iAudioGate and Neutron? Is iAG better? If so, can you please tell me how are they differentt? And I do not complain  about sound so much. As I wrote Nova is not best IEM in class and need to be compared not in its price, but in its concept. Nova is only twin full range IEM, so one should not expect miracle. Nova is very well crafted, good looking and in Campfire line is in bottom half. That is all.

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #1,793 of 9,829
Did you compare iAudioGate and Neutron? Is iAG better? If so, can you please tell me how are they differentt? And I do not complain  about sound so much. As I wrote Nova is not best IEM in class and need to be compared not in its price, but in its concept. Nova is only twin full range IEM, so one should not expect miracle. Nova is very well crafted, good looking and in Campfire line is in bottom half. That is all.

But Neutron seem the price is cheaper than iAG.
Maybe I will download but have to pay :frowning2:

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:21 AM Post #1,794 of 9,829
But Neutron seem the price is cheaper than iAG.
Maybe I will download but have to pay
frown.gif

:) iAG cost on Apple store 20EUR, I do not like to pay that many just for try either
There are more applications which can be used to play lossless format, but I´m happy with Neutron, so I wil leave it.

Jun 29, 2016 at 1:28 AM Post #1,795 of 9,829
:) iAG cost on Apple store 20EUR, I do not like to pay that many just for try either
There are more applications which can be used to play lossless format, but I´m happy with Neutron, so I wil leave it.

Since we happy for our App. Then just try to slightly adjustment the treble and mids will be fine too

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #1,797 of 9,829
E1 Malaysia said ETA 4 weeks. We'll see. The waiting is reaching CIEM level already. 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back