CAMPFIRE AUDIO Australia - New Zealand Tour (Reviews and Impressions) ORION / LYRA / JUPITER / ANDROMEDA
Apr 10, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #227 of 340
To all the campfire fans here, there's some SERIOUSLY good stuff from campfire coming real soon, so do keep a lookout! I've got access to some pretty good IEMs, the best on the market, and I'm not easily impressed, most TOTL IEMs aren't really anything great to me. But what Ken has done, boy you guys have no idea :wink:

Apr 10, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #230 of 340
I might already be saying more than what Ken would like, but I'm just too excited, I've held it in for a while now, almost 2 months, but I can't take it anymore!!!

I'm afraid it's not my prerogative to say more, won't steal that thunder from Ken! :)

Apr 10, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #231 of 340
I might already be saying more than what Ken would like, but I'm just too excited, I've held it in for a while now, almost 2 months, but I can't take it anymore!!!

I'm afraid it's not my prerogative to say more, won't steal that thunder from Ken!
smily_headphones1.gif

A new line-up or a refresh of the existing one?

Apr 10, 2016 at 9:25 PM Post #232 of 340
New

Apr 10, 2016 at 9:59 PM Post #234 of 340
Well Jupiter was a planet, but the others are constellations (Orion, Lyra), and yes - it seems that trend may well be continuing. 

Apr 10, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #235 of 340
WOW!! You have changed my mind to buy the Jupiter I have a budget already to buy 1 but you have changed my MIND! hahaha! tell me is it really  soon? because my ears are itching for a good IEM from campfire.

Apr 10, 2016 at 11:32 PM Post #238 of 340
Yep - tried all 4 prototypes - looking forward to seeing and hearing the final.

And like WCDchee - can't actually say anything fellas, except to say that what I heard so far was pretty darn good.

Apr 10, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #239 of 340
  Maybe Brooko will like these new IEM's because he said that he helped or advised Ken in tuning right? I liked the Jupiter when I tried them in a shop.

Definitely liked them - the Jupiter not so much though.  And the Orion is superb (for my tastes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back