Came into some money want IEMS
Apr 5, 2013 at 10:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

lovgun7

New Head-Fier
So I stumbled on some extra cash about $230 (class action settlement and a few amazon gift cards)

I use the KOSS KDX200 fo everyday use and I love those things. After searching for my perfect pair of workout / running (which i found jaybird sportsband and the ue200) and running through 11 different pairs until i found the right set.
It made me realize that there are alot of awesome sounding sets.

Been looking at the shure se215 and theblimited edition sets. Need some suggestions if these would be a good upgrade from the koss or shoukd i go a different route.

Any other similar suggestions would help if you read my previous topic you'll see i took alot of people up on their suggestions

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 6, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #2 of 3
It would be helpful if you post what you tried and what you liked/didn't like about each one.

I like the SE215 (LE especially) and love to recommend them to people, but only if I think it will suit their sound signature preference and overall needs. I can say for sure that they are wonderful as a workout IEM for their isolation, no cord noise, and ability to stay in the ear through anything. It just depends if you'd like their sound sig which is fairly bass-heavy, mids right where I'd like them, and highs slightly rolled off (but I find that they get better with time and burn-in). Anyway, let us know what you like and don't like about the ones you've tried.

Apr 6, 2013 at 4:34 PM Post #3 of 3
to the ones i tried i was talking about higher end workout headphones

Isports
Sennheiser adidas
Klipsch s3, s4, s4i, s4i rugged

also tried these cheaper sets

monster N Tune
Skullcandy Fix
UE200

i liked what i got out of the isports and klipsch but the fit sucked.

im really impressed by the UE200

i listen to Rock, hip hop, r&b, metal. Anything really minus country,

I like bass in my music ... The N Tune bass was too much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back