CALLING ALL MEST MK2 OWNERS! UM MEST MK2 Tips Help!
Sep 23, 2022 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

takuta

New Head-Fier
Hello UM MEST MK2 owners! I'm most likely going to be acquiring a set of Unique Melody MEST MK2s in the near future, but the seller has mentioned that he/she doesn't have any tips to go with them (why, I'm not sure, but it wasn't a deal-breaker for me personally). As I've never had experience tip-rolling before, what sort of tips would you guys recommend? I've heard the MEST and MEST MK2 can be quite tip-dependent, and would like to avoid my experience with them being destroyed over some tips. Many thanks!

Sep 23, 2022 at 6:58 PM Post #2 of 10
I like shorter tips with the MEST Mk2. It allows the body of the IEM to make more contact with your ear and the BCD can work its magic a bit better. My favourite tips are: Azla Crystal TWS, Final Type E TWS, ePro TW00 TWS, Azla Sednafit Max.

Sep 23, 2022 at 7:29 PM Post #3 of 10
I like shorter tips with the MEST Mk2. It allows the body of the IEM to make more contact with your ear and the BCD can work its magic a bit better. My favourite tips are: Azla Crystal TWS, Final Type E TWS, ePro TW00 TWS, Azla Sednafit Max.
Gotcha, shorter tips noted. Unless I've searched the wrong tips, all of them seem to be silicon tips. Any opinion on memory foam ones?

Sep 23, 2022 at 10:40 PM Post #6 of 10
I recommend the JVC Spiral Dot Plus. However, do find the right size, i really enjoyed the Mest MK1 & MK2 with them. Enjoy your gear!

Jan 31, 2023 at 11:31 PM Post #10 of 10
20220424_132543.gif

so far, this best one I tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back