CALLING ALL IRISH MEMBERS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2018 at 3:41 PM Post #241 of 249
Hi Guys I would like to join. I can bring my old AKG K701, my modified fostex t50rp mk3 and my headphones I made few years ago based on t50rp drivers, I also got some t20rp mk2. Thing is I will need like 2 weeks to solder some cables and actually finish mod on my t50rp, I got also portable amp 2Stepdancer and xDuoo x3. Nothing hi end but I guess it would be nice to meet. We can look for some quiet pub and get some pints

Jan 16, 2018 at 3:40 PM Post #244 of 249
I have a good bit of DIY gear - valve and solid state amps, 701s, HD650s, Denon AH-D2000, stax lambdas, and a variety of sources. There are others out there with more stuff. But we'd need a date, venue (preferably quiet so you could listen in peace!) and so on.....

Jan 16, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #245 of 249
I have no budget or time for this anymore :frowning2: I'm barely hanging on to my low fi gear. So I'd have nothing to bring except cloth ears....

Kids have taken over most of my MP3 players and head phones, and nothing survives long in their hands. Last vague music related thing I've done is take apart my old 90s era midi hi fi unit. I'm wondering to get a Bluetooth module for it, or just ditch it for something more compact. Though I mainly listen to music on my Mobile or iPod Shuffle!

Last edited:
May 24, 2018 at 6:04 AM Post #247 of 249
Would love to go to a meet can jam London would be too expensive by the time easyjet and London hotels take their share there's no beer money left. So if there's going to be an ireland meet count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back