Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Nov 18, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #123 of 225
I'm done with this game. EVRY FUGGING CORNER of the maps has something to hide behind, where it's a crate, barrel, car, boxes, etc. People literally just shoot bhind them where you can't hit them but they can hit you, or camp and wait for you to pass by. Everyone uses a rapid fire SMG, where no matter what you do, they will spray you to death.

The game is such bullsh*t.

Anyone want it for PS3, pm me.

Nov 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM Post #124 of 225
Hey,

I don't like the carrier map but I don't get that many campers at all. I usually get campers on that part of the map where part of the carrier is elevated/open on the opposite end. People just sit behind the door (or whatever it is) and pop up or out to take shots.

As for the rapid fire for SMG's, I have it on my Vector and it isn't that effective to me. It makes you have a lot more recoil it seems, so I tend to just use normal fire, along with select fire.

Quote:
I'm done with this game. EVRY FUGGING CORNER of the maps has something to hide behind, where it's a crate, barrel, car, boxes, etc. People literally just shoot bhind them where you can't hit them but they can hit you, or camp and wait for you to pass by. Everyone uses a rapid fire SMG, where no matter what you do, they will spray you to death.

Nov 18, 2012 at 6:49 PM Post #125 of 225
You're not supposed to aim with rapid fire. They just wait until you pass and spray it. More effective than a shotgun.

All I get is the hide behind boxes noobs.

Nov 18, 2012 at 7:59 PM Post #126 of 225
Quote:

Noob.

Nov 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #127 of 225
I think there are bigger issues than camping, because Treyarch already tried to eliminate camping. I find Bouncing Betties to be too good, faster, more powerful, and less time to react, it reminds me of the ones in WaW because I've never actually dodged one before. The shock charges and Guardian are also getting on my nerves. I have to agree that SMG's are pretty good, almost too good, but the shotguns are also very good, and the LMG's aren't bad either. 

Nov 18, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #128 of 225
Hey,

Well form the hip you use the laser sight and rapid fire :wink:

But seriously I haven't encountered campers like you have. I get them, mainly snipers, but really nothing else.

Quote:
You're not supposed to aim with rapid fire. They just wait until you pass and spray it. More effective than a shotgun.
All I get is the hide behind boxes noobs.

Nov 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM Post #130 of 225

Yup, that's why I've been good in every CoD since CoD4 (the first one I played). Consistently being on top of the room leaderboards. :rolleyes:

There's being a noob, and then there's a game having horrible maps that caters to campers and corner campers. Which one are you?

Nov 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #131 of 225
Hey,

I think he's joking. I know you aren't a noob, neither am I. I've been at the top of every game I've played thus far. I don't play COD like most people do, I play like I do in Battlefield 3 (sneaky, assessing the situation, then moving about). I've found running and gunning to get me killed more, so I changed my tactics and play at a slower pace.

Quote:
Yup, that's why I've been good in every CoD since CoD4 (the first one I played). Consistently being on top of the room leaderboards.
rolleyes.gif

There's being a noob, and then there's a game having horrible maps that caters to campers and corner campers. Which one are you?

Nov 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #132 of 225
Quote:
Yup, that's why I've been good in every CoD since CoD4 (the first one I played). Consistently being on top of the room leaderboards.
rolleyes.gif

lol.

The cod franchise is too easy no brag, haven't played the PS3 versions since COD4, only PC here, aimbot's and walling hacker's are the only player's I cannot beat or out-aim. Oh and my play-style is rush and frag, a pub hero in term's of PC terminology.

Nov 20, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #133 of 225
Nothing more than an ordinary post-CoD4 CoD game so far. It's like the only thing that changes is the UI and some balance parameters. Definitely not worth the 60$. I'm not dissatisfied though, I play CoD for fun and I still get fun while playing; and of course, change is always good, no matter the size.

I always seem to get double-teamed though, or run into some camper. I also hate Carrier and that ruined city map (Aftermath?), especially the latter. It's a camper's paradise.

Nov 20, 2012 at 4:42 PM Post #135 of 225
cod4>all other cods that have came out since

best maps, all small to medium size

most balanced gameplay, snipers actually sniped back then, no 1 gun was really overpowered

no killstreaks raining out of the sky every 12 seconds like mw2 or people abusing one man army to nade spam you into oblivion

and best part which easily makes it one of the best fps games in recent history...NO ONE GAVE A @#$% ABOUT K/D!!!

people obsessing over their meaningless stats is what saw rise to camping, "oh let me sit here in this corner and wait for people who are actually playing the game to walk by so i can preserve my precious 1.80 k/d" lol nerds

its like playing just for the sake of having fun comes 2nd to bragging rights over k/d, "oh sh!t, i just got knifed 3x in a row in the same game....TIME TO DASHBOARD!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back