cake wrecks
Dec 16, 2008 at 10:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

YiddishHamburgla

100+ Head-Fier
Cake Wrecks

I stumbled upon this blog website recently. It is some of the funniest stuff I have ever read and seen. I have been reading it for the last few hours and figured I would post a link to it for those of you that like me missed the boat. The basic premise behind the daily blog is to post pictures of cakes that are “cake wrecks”. I really do not have much interest in cakes or cake design but I still found the site hilarious and well written. Her writing style is the perfect compliment to the images. Enjoy.

Dec 16, 2008 at 12:00 PM Post #2 of 28
Haha, thanks for the link
biggrin.gif

Where is Patrick82?
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 16, 2008 at 5:51 PM Post #5 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by martook /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aaw, poor little Hitler, you gotta feel for the guy... :|

( Cake Wrecks: You Just Can't Buy That Kind of Advertising )

Reading the comments (which I definitely shouldn't be doing, since I have a paper due!
frown.gif
), it seems that there are, in fact, three unfortunate children being raised by these moral degenerates:

JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell
Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell
Adolf Hitler Campbell

No joke. Read about it here.

Dec 16, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #6 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reading the comments (which I definitely shouldn't be doing, since I have a paper due!
frown.gif
), it seems that there are, in fact, three unfortunate children being raised by these moral degenerates:

JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell
Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell
Adolf Hitler Campbell

No joke. Read about it here.

indeed. those children do not have a chance because of the selfish agendas of their parents.

Dec 16, 2008 at 6:10 PM Post #7 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiddishHamburgla /img/forum/go_quote.gif
indeed. those children do not have a chance because of the selfish agendas of their parents.

Legal name changes are no problem. Having their parents' DNA is.

Dec 16, 2008 at 7:00 PM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Legal name changes are no problem. Having their parents' DNA is.

i don't think you can get a legal name change before you turn 18. could be wrong on that one. by then the damage will already be done. well the damage other than being raised by racist kooks on medical disability rocking a wii.

Dec 16, 2008 at 8:40 PM Post #11 of 28
If I wasn't on two weeks notice already this site would definitely be getting me fired! I can't stop laughing.

Dec 16, 2008 at 9:08 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

i don't think you can get a legal name change before you turn 18. could be wrong on that one. by then the damage will already be done. well the damage other than being raised by racist kooks on medical disability rocking a wii.

Yeah, you usually need permission from a parent or guardian. Depends on the state, though.

Though little Adolf could always cultivate a harmless nickname. "Skip" would be cute.

Dec 16, 2008 at 9:24 PM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I wasn't on two weeks notice already this site would definitely be getting me fired! I can't stop laughing.

i can't get enough either. i spent a good four hours or so reading back issues of the blog. did you see the phallic ghost or the fireman? brought me to tears.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, you usually need permission from a parent or guardian. Depends on the state, though.

Though little Adolf could always cultivate a harmless nickname. "Skip" would be cute.

"skip" would be the perfect nickname for the kid. would prepare him for later in life when would be employers skip over his job application.

Dec 16, 2008 at 9:28 PM Post #14 of 28
Quote:

i can't get enough either. i spent a good four hours or so reading back issues of the blog. did you see the phallic ghost or the fireman? brought me to tears.

yes this is just too much! although that absolutely amazing mario brothers wedding cake is going to be the inspiration for my wedding cake (I know I know I'm hopeless, but at least my boy is a nerd so he won't say no).

Dec 17, 2008 at 7:43 AM Post #15 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes this is just too much! although that absolutely amazing mario brothers wedding cake is going to be the inspiration for my wedding cake (I know I know I'm hopeless, but at least my boy is a nerd so he won't say no).

i can't imagine anyone saying no to a mario brothers cake. or at least not a guy. did you see the nightmare before christmas cake or the batman legoland cake? i can't imagine ever cutting those. which of the two mario cakes are you going to use an inspiration? the one that features mario kart as well or the mushroom one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back