C-Jays review
Dec 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM Post #16 of 16
just bought a 2ndhand c-jay last night, and immediately tore the big earpad whilst trying to wear them onto the earpiece...
.just like wat mark did...lolz...maybe its made a tad too tighhhhhhht.

Of the three pads, i like the smallest one...the sound is closer clearer warmer...great for ON THE GO listening. 
 jazz, vocals, happy songs...songs that u dont need to scrutinise.
The smallest pad looks BEST too on my head, cant imagine myself PADDED up with the biggies walking around town hehe.
Overall, i would say its a good enough all round performer for a foam padded open can. ITS A GOOD LOOKER..swedish design but of cos.

i have the AKG K450 too, just did an A/B...K450 has my vote. But K450 is a closed can ...i just like the isolation better.
gives me more focus on the music. Caveat: K450 is set to "bass-reduced"on the EQ...otherwise its toooo echo-y for my taste.
With the K450, i can do abit more serious listening..its a very underrated on-ear portable really. Typical AKG signature: good clarity and soundstage.
(if u dun have an EQ on your player, can be a problem with the bass bias.)

With both these portables....i soon forgot i had them on. 

How am i gonna use these two....
C-JAY will be on around my neck when i wander the streets, the K450 will be in my car..used when i am waiting for my wife.zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back