c-Jays Review
May 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM Post #91 of 152
Maaajor updates coming on our web page shortly! Be sure to check it out
smily_headphones1.gif

oh.. and a new toy for you music lovers!
wink.gif

Cheers!

May 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #94 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetCed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maaajor updates coming on our web page shortly! Be sure to check it out
smily_headphones1.gif

oh.. and a new toy for you music lovers!
wink.gif

Cheers!

Wow!
You meant the v-jays right?

Or am i late
bigsmile_face.gif

May 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM Post #95 of 152
Jays have the low and mid range covered with plenty of products. New triple BA driver IEM I am guessing?

That major update has been going on for hours now, and that's just the front page (the rest of the site is working).

May 19, 2009 at 4:36 PM Post #97 of 152
Those v-Jays do look very nice. New site is quite a bit slower than the old one, plus the forum is down. Hopefully you guys are still tinkerig with the server. Otherwise congrats on the new product.

May 19, 2009 at 6:14 PM Post #100 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
site not seeming to be working anymore

We are changing servers so it will need around 12h to work all over the globe and in full speed. So some might still get the information start page and some the new page.

May 19, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #101 of 152
Site appears to be working for me! V-Jays look like a more open version of the C-jays, and with just over half the impedance. 24 ohms? that's really low for open supra aural headphones isn't it? Does sound interesting though.

Also, looks like it doesn't come with the abundance of accessories the other Jays are known to have.

When are these expected? and are these a step up from the C-Jays?

May 20, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #102 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by triple-u /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Site appears to be working for me! V-Jays look like a more open version of the C-jays, and with just over half the impedance. 24 ohms? that's really low for open supra aural headphones isn't it? Does sound interesting though.

Also, looks like it doesn't come with the abundance of accessories the other Jays are known to have.

When are these expected? and are these a step up from the C-Jays?

They are cheaper than c-JAYS (v-JAYS UK 59.99£) and will be in stores 2-3 weeks from now. If you want a headphone that make you smile and start foot tapping these are hard to beat. I'm sure you will read about that in reviews shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back