C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Mar 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM Post #1,246 of 3,421
Oh the linoleum is at work so I'm not worried about replacing it haha, just thought it was hilarious how the tile took more visible damage than the amp.

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:21 AM Post #1,247 of 3,421
You should really stop throwing your equipment 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #1,248 of 3,421
LOL yeah it wasn't by any means done on purpose, I'm pretty clumsy (comes with being tall and lanky) and it didn't fall from far, in fact it hung from my V-Moda cable before unattaching and leaving a crater in the floor. That's I guess a con of the BH, the input and output jacks are rather loose fitting, as in the 3.5mm doesn't 'snap' in place in any satisfying way, and takes a quarter of the effort to pull out than any other headphone jack I've used.

TL;DR-
Hanging my rig from the cable will just result in a fallen, potentially damaged rig, or floor in my case.

Mar 2, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #1,249 of 3,421
Did I miss something where H20Fidelity took the BH out of his set up? D:  

Oh don't worry, my Colourfly CK4+ from line out with BH is the best sounding rig I have. With LF switch and my Rhapsodio RDB+ the whole kit absolutely screams. Clarity and presentation can't be beaten by anything else I have here. It sounds farkin good. But the Rocco offers different flavor, and I enjoy different restaurants frequently.

Still can't beat waking up In the morning plugging RDB + into that Colourfly rig and spinning few tracks as incentive, makes the whole day totally worth more! :wink:

Mar 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #1,250 of 3,421
Oooohhh, was getting worried there :p

Glad to know you still love it..

Since the day of arrival, I have not charged my battery once. There has been lapses in use but jesus, it's been weeks now.

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #1,251 of 3,421
Oh don't worry, my Colourfly CK4+ from line out with the BH is the best sounding rig I have. With the LF switch and my Rhapsodio RDB+ the whole kit absolutely screams. The clarity and presentation can't be beaten by anything else I have here. It sounds farkin good. But the Rocco offers different flavor, and I enjoy different resterants frequently.

Still can't beat waking up In the morning plugging RDB + into that Colourfly rig and spinning few tracks as incentive, makes the whole day totally worth more! :wink:

I need to start doing the same with my iPod and BH. Been meaning to plug my Ortofon e-Q5s in for ages but haven't brought myself to do that yet.

Probably because they are the most expensive IEM I own and I'm afraid of the pairing not living up to my expectations.

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #1,252 of 3,421
Quote:
I need to start doing the same with my iPod and BH. Been meaning to plug my Ortofon e-Q5s in for ages but haven't brought myself to do that yet.

Probably because they are the most expensive IEM I own and I'm afraid of the pairing not living up to my expectations.

You never know until you try!

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #1,253 of 3,421
You never know until you try!

I might just bring myself to do it tomorrow morning.

Been out for my gf's mum's birthday do so I'm tired and a little tipsy lol

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #1,255 of 3,421
Haha, tomorrow morning it is!

Let us know what they sound like. 

Sure will mate!

I'll be very surprised if they turn out to pair better than my Yamahas.

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #1,257 of 3,421
I went ahead & pulled the trigger on one of these earlier this week. The ebay tracker said it is in transit. Now on to the reason for this post:

Did any of you receive an email from HSBC Bank or someone named Hooi Chong regarding this? I recieved such as email a couple days ago. I'm figuring it is either just spam or one of the malicious emails where you don't want to open the attachment or it will put a lot of bad stuff on your computer so I haven't opened the link. But since it came around the same time that the BH was ordered I just wanted to make sure it wasn't part of the order process. Here's a copy. I removed the link from the header because it still seemed active when I copied it to this post & I don't want anyone else accidently opening it either in case it's a malicious link.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
space.gif

space.gif
HSBC BANK to youshow details
space.gif

From
space.gif
HSBC BANK markcharamba@dvaar.comhide details
space.gif
To  
Cc  
Bcc
space.gif
benwab3 benwab3@aol.com

I have attached a copy of the Receipt slip, please review.
I am expecting the Shipping document from you.

Regards
Mr Hooi Chong
Tel: 02-25290791, 02-25290792
Fax: +02-2290793
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone else gotten this? I'm planning on just deleting the whole email but wanted to make sure first. I'm looking forward to experiencing this little amp everyone seems to love. I'll be pairing it with either a Sansa Clip Zip or Cowan S9 for the player & Grado SR-80i or Sennheiser HD-598 phones. Thanks.

Ben 

Mar 2, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #1,258 of 3,421
Quote:
I went ahead & pulled the trigger on one of these earlier this week. The ebay tracker said it is in transit. Now on to the reason for this post:

Did any of you receive an email from HSBC Bank or someone named Hooi Chong regarding this? I recieved such as email a couple days ago. I'm figuring it is either just spam or one of the malicious emails where you don't want to open the attachment or it will put a lot of bad stuff on your computer so I haven't opened the link. But since it came around the same time that the BH was ordered I just wanted to make sure it wasn't part of the order process. Here's a copy. I removed the link from the header because it still seemed active when I copied it to this post & I don't want anyone else accidently opening it either in case it's a malicious link.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi
space.gif

space.gif
HSBC BANK to youshow details
space.gif

From
space.gif
HSBC BANK markcharamba@dvaar.comhide details
space.gif
To  
Cc  
Bcc
space.gif
benwab3 benwab3@aol.com

I have attached a copy of the Receipt slip, please review.
I am expecting the Shipping document from you.

Regards
Mr Hooi Chong
Tel: 02-25290791, 02-25290792
Fax: +02-2290793
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone else gotten this? I'm planning on just deleting the whole email but wanted to make sure first. I'm looking forward to experiencing this little amp everyone seems to love. I'll be pairing it with either a Sansa Clip Zip or Cowan S9 for the player & Grado SR-80i or Sennheiser HD-598 phones. Thanks.

Ben 

That aol.com email looks pretty legit. 

But ok, seriously, who did you purchase from? I bought from pollychen and received no such email. Looks like spam, in any case. Besides, why would you need to send anyone "shipping documents"?

Mar 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #1,260 of 3,421
Open the attachment and let us know what happens. KIDDING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back