C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp (80 Hours from a Single Charge!) [Buyer Review]
Jul 9, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #2,551 of 3,421
i listen now to BH + C3 + H200........ and i want to repeat it again and again, i never heard a bettery synergy between three components esp considering their relatively low price. crazy........ you must get it and enjoy music, forget your worries. great sound without breaking the bank.

Jul 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #2,552 of 3,421
Quote:

so does it mean X3 needs amp?

nope i dont think it does they said that the amp section is so good that you can only hear the difference with totl amps like the JDS labs C5 etc so im guessing the X02 will beble to do some improvements 

Jul 9, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #2,553 of 3,421
Klipsch X10 + C&C BH2 = Very good

Klipsch X10 + Iphone/Ipod = Bloated mess

Jul 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #2,554 of 3,421
Klipsch X10 + C&C BH2 = Competes with Westone 4R.

Klipsch X10 + Iphone/Ipod = Crap/Bloated sound

I don't think the x10 was that bad straight from a dap. Ran it straight from a sansa clip.

Jul 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #2,555 of 3,421
Sr60i sounds great with the c&c bh2 with my new Cardas cable

Jul 9, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #2,556 of 3,421
Never mind I take that back, the X10's can't compete with the Westone 4R's :p

Jul 10, 2013 at 12:32 AM Post #2,557 of 3,421
Can't we all just get along.:L3000:

Unless the tolerances are 0% from BH to BH they will sound different.  Unless we know how much those tolerances are how much different is speculative.  I don't doubt for one second that Swy05 heard a difference.  I'm sure that across the spectrum that all of the BH sound very close, but to say there is no difference I think is naive.   Even with 1% tolerance caps and resistors there could be up to a 3% difference.  I would doubt the caps in the BH are 1% tolerance so the sound difference could potentially be greater.

Exactly. You can listen to ten of the same thing and they can all sound different. Particularly in that annoying situation where every component happens to be at the edge of the range.

Still doesn't stop the BH being identical to the BH2 though. I would reply to his post but I have a funny feeling it won't be there for long. And I've wasted enough time on people who don't listen.

For the record for everyone reading this the BH is identical to the BH2 except a removable battery. This battery has a slightly lower capacity, but has the advantage of easy replacement. Personally I'm good with a soldering iron the former is better for me :)

Jul 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #2,558 of 3,421
Quote:
Exactly. You can listen to ten of the same thing and they can all sound different. Particularly in that annoying situation where every component happens to be at the edge of the range.

Still doesn't stop the BH being identical to the BH2 though. I would reply to his post but I have a funny feeling it won't be there for long. And I've wasted enough time on people who don't listen.

For the record for everyone reading this the BH is identical to the BH2 except a removable battery. This battery has a slightly lower capacity, but has the advantage of easy replacement. Personally I'm good with a soldering iron the former is better for me
smily_headphones1.gif

I think what you are trying to say is that design wise they are to sound equal.  However Swy05 heard a difference which could very well be related to the difference in tolerance from unit to unit.  So in essence you both are correct.

Jul 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #2,560 of 3,421
Quote:
Still at it I see?

So now you're gonna be childish and indirectly reply to me by replying to others. Thats cute. I recall kids doing that in gradeschool.

Its obvious you have no idea what an opinion is. I can give you a link to the definition. Or better yet, opinions are not allowed in your world. Ill keep on pretending im hearing things and you keep on bashing people who give opinions.

Finally stop twisting my words and putting words in my mouth. You have a serious delusional problem.

let it slip,  like B.B.King would say: ''Shake It Up and Go''.... not worth destroying music listen pleasure
wink_face.gif

speaking of which i spin B.B.King and other great Blues all over on BH with C3 and H200... one word, amazing, toe tapping experience.... perhaps not as punchy or energetic as on RWAK with 1+2 but .... but this is a GEM ... i mean BH and C3, and H200 rocks very well.

Jul 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM Post #2,561 of 3,421
I'm not replying to ridiculous nonsensical and petty comments which get deleted by moderators. Not worth my time and you're derailing the thread. So I hope this will stop now and the thread can move along back to giving people good advice.

I've not pumped any blues through my BH yet. May have to remedy that soon :)

Jul 10, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #2,562 of 3,421
yeah sure no prob , the amp is not in the same great condition that i got it in ( lots of roadtrips , airplane trips and train rides. )
but what comes in the package...was like i was unboxing the royal jewels , 
i give them a a++ on packaging.

Stunning piece of kit. Love the gold lining in the box too. Does it sound as good as it looks? One thing I've been wondering about is does the curved shape get in the way and make it hard to attach to things?

Jul 10, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #2,563 of 3,421
Quote:
Stunning piece of kit. Love the gold lining in the box too. Does it sound as good as it looks? One thing I've been wondering about is does the curved shape get in the way and make it hard to attach to things?

I would guess that the curved shape would make it easier to strap to things as long as the curved side is facing outwards and not towards the thing you're attaching it to. If you're using rubber bands you will put an equal amount of strain on the band compared to just getting pressure on the protruding edges.

Jul 10, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #2,564 of 3,421
I'm not replying to ridiculous nonsensical and petty comments which get deleted by moderators. Not worth my time and you're derailing the thread. So I hope this will stop now and the thread can move along back to giving people good advice.

I've not pumped any blues through my BH yet. May have to remedy that soon :)

As always ill let you have the last word which you so desire.

Dont want to argue/explain what opinions are, anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back