Bye Bye head-Fi
Sep 13, 2004 at 11:03 PM Post #17 of 51
You'll be back
tongue.gif

Sep 13, 2004 at 11:44 PM Post #23 of 51
What happen? First was Kelly, Nick Dangerous last post was about a year ago, I have not heard from Neruda in years, Highwaystar is MIA since some time ago, and now you Pink Floyd....we are loosing all our valuable members now....who's next?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Sep 13, 2004 at 11:58 PM Post #24 of 51
Very sad news. From a UK point of view, almost an end of an era. This man, whom I regard as a personal friend, has been extremely influential in the UK headphone community. Always quick to help & share his discoveries. Anyone who has spoken to Mike on the telephone will appreciate he's a different kettle of fish than some of his postings may suggest. I lost count how many times I sent my Chiarra amp back to Pinkie's workshop for upgrades & minor improvements but each time it returned home the Pinkster had made it sound even more musical. I don't know what's brought on this decision Michael but I think you'll be back - this is in your blood. I know one day my Chiarra will once again return back to its creator for more Pink Floyd magic. Hopefully, sooner rather than later.

Speak soon, mate.

Best wishes,

Nigel

Sep 14, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #28 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
What happen? First was Kelly, Nick Dangerous last post was about a year ago, I have not heard from Neruda in years, Highwaystar is MIA since some time ago, and now you Pink Floyd....we are loosing all our valuable members now....who's next?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

I'll try something soon enough
very_evil_smiley.gif

So sorry to see ya pinkie, i never knew you well, but you seem to piss off a few folks here that i didn't care for myself which makes you a good man in my book.

biggrin.gif

Sep 14, 2004 at 1:24 AM Post #29 of 51
We'll miss you pinkie... have fun with your Whitenoise amp
smily_headphones1.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I hope my Wedgy-fi wearing hamster has not offended you so. I will replace the Wedgy-fi with a more appropriate attire if you stay!

OH MY GOD

I never noticed that your hampster is wearing the wedgy-fi!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back