Bye Bye head-Fi
Sep 14, 2004 at 1:41 AM Post #31 of 51
just as I figure out that that's a yellow bear in your avatar... you leave.
frown.gif

have fun whatever you are going to be doing from now on.

Sep 14, 2004 at 3:42 AM Post #34 of 51
First you swear off the sauce and now Head-Fi?
What's left man??? What's left???
CPW
Don't mean to be mean spirited. I know you've struggled with the booze. For our sake, I hope your Head-Fi hiatus is ...ill fated.

Sep 14, 2004 at 3:45 AM Post #35 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloco
So sorry to see ya pinkie, i never knew you well, but you seem to piss off a few folks here that i didn't care for myself which makes you a good man in my book.

biggrin.gif

That was a good one.....LOL.....

Sep 14, 2004 at 4:59 AM Post #37 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloco

So sorry to see ya pinkie, i never knew you well, but you seem to piss off a few folks here that i didn't care for myself which makes you a good man in my book.

biggrin.gif

What he said.

Sep 14, 2004 at 7:47 AM Post #38 of 51
Take care,

I've only been around a short while but I know you as a super poster! Thanks for your contributions!

By the way, if you have excess money, instead of spending it on a new hobby, please donate some of it. There are good places to put it like www.mercycorps.com.

Sep 14, 2004 at 8:27 AM Post #41 of 51
pinkie,

What's up?

I haven't listened to music for over 6 weeks now (I have just started checking in lately)- the time between my waking up and hearing music has finally increased to over 1 minute after waking up; but at least I no longer hear music in my dream state.

Maybe you just need a break, too.

BTW, I just gave up the booze completely. I'm on Aloe Vera Juice, now.

Sep 14, 2004 at 10:43 AM Post #42 of 51
I kinda expected this, but im as shocked as everybody else here. Im sure sad to see you go Mike.
frown.gif
I do hope you'll visit us from time to time. We're gonna miss you here buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back