Bye Bye Head-fi (for a little while)
Feb 24, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #16 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
/\ Woah! Hardcore!

Yeah, sorry
redface.gif
I kinda lost my temper.
I'm just growing SO tired of those people who bash others for having a different opinion.
If you wanna fight, go elsewhere
smily_headphones1.gif
Lets keep this place nice and tidy.

Feb 24, 2009 at 11:42 PM Post #17 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonthouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, sorry
redface.gif
I kinda lost my temper.
I'm just growing SO tired of those people who bash others for having a different opinion.If you wanna fight, go elsewhere
smily_headphones1.gif
Lets keep this place nice and tidy.

I come to see what was going on in this thread, because I forgot I posted here just a while ago. I click the 2 page and see this.....I wonder wow who's he talking to. Then I go, it would be funny if he was talking to me....and you are!

Lol anyhow, you stated that everyone has a different opinion......hmmm well that was mine. Also you stated I was bashing others heh, well if you say so remember your entitled to your opinion! Oh I almost forgot to mention did you just bash me for my opinion?

It doesn't matter I say to myself it's his opinion the little piggy will get over himself, he might even apoligize for his immature outburst....now what are the odds of that?

Feb 24, 2009 at 11:50 PM Post #18 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Confispect /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It doesn't matter I say to myself it's his opinion the little piggy will get over himself, he might even apoligize for his immature outburst....now what are the odds of that?

???

Did I miss something here?

Feb 24, 2009 at 11:54 PM Post #19 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
???

Did I miss something here?

Go back to page one....

Feb 25, 2009 at 12:25 AM Post #20 of 40
Yeah, I was completely confused by that post. Can Bonthouse please explain why the hostility? I didn't see anything that would have caused such a post. Am I crazy here? Seems Confispec was merely giving a not improbable scenario where the OP "might" be back on Head-Fi. Nothing negative there. Goes to show how the written word can be misinterpreted, I guess.

Feb 25, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #22 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I was completely confused by that post. Can Bonthouse please explain why the hostility? I didn't see anything that would have caused such a post. Am I crazy here? Seems Confispec was merely giving a not improbable scenario where the OP "might" be back on Head-Fi. Nothing negative there. Goes to show how the written word can be misinterpreted, I guess.

Agreed.

Feb 25, 2009 at 1:28 AM Post #23 of 40
LOL, this place almost literally STARTED at SE530 for me and he's saying its the end. no way sorry SE530 out of ipod video HP out is gonna cure upgraditus

Feb 25, 2009 at 1:46 AM Post #24 of 40
Yeah, I apologize for my post a page back, but come on, why bash the IEM the op is happy with? And sure, if you dislike the SE530, that's fine by me.
I already was in a faul mood, and I guess I misinterpreted Confispect's post as a "my opinion is fact" kinda post, so I fell over it.
My bad.

Feb 25, 2009 at 4:42 AM Post #25 of 40
whatever you do dont listen to a pair of IE8's then or we will be seeing ALOT more of you

Feb 25, 2009 at 1:37 PM Post #26 of 40
less than 6 month i already got TF10, Ultrasone Pro 750, and Alessandro MS-2, the madness for me also will STOP RIGHT NOW!!! woot.

Until my next target Woodies :p and STAX :p in about 10 years time or next month who knows!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 25, 2009 at 11:09 PM Post #28 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonthouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I apologize for my post a page back, but come on, why bash the IEM the op is happy with? And sure, if you dislike the SE530, that's fine by me.
I already was in a faul mood, and I guess I misinterpreted Confispect's post as a "my opinion is fact" kinda post, so I fell over it.
My bad.

No prob.

Feb 27, 2009 at 2:02 PM Post #30 of 40
ipHone 3g is probably more balanced, it doesnt have alot of bass output thou, thus makes everything else clearer more details outputted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back