Brittany Murphy just died
Dec 21, 2009 at 12:10 AM Post #16 of 30
However, prescription drugs OD's seem to be much more common now due to doctors giving them away like candy. And perhaps it's brought to our attention more now?

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #17 of 30
I don't think its how doctors pass out prescriptions but how some people use more than one doctor and keep secerets from one or more doctor. Especially those who are able to pay cash for prescriptions. I always thought Britney was very attractive and was shocked to hear about her passing away at such a young age.

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #18 of 30
Wow celebs are getting hammered this year... They say it looks like natural causes, but full cardiac arrest at 32? Make me worried about my slothful lifestyle.

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #19 of 30
Very sad to die at such a young age. Hopefully it wasn't drug related or anything. However I did just read an article about how her husband Simon Monjack does not want an autopsy performed on her. That just seems a little weird, why wouldn't you want to find out the exact cause of death especially at such a young age.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #20 of 30
If your wife just died, would you want her down at the LA Coroner's office getting sliced open, whether you're trying to cover something up or not at all?

RIP, Brittany.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:10 AM Post #21 of 30
R.I.P to Brittany. This is certainly getting almost creepy with these non-expected deaths.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:17 AM Post #22 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by derek800 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very sad to die at such a young age. Hopefully it wasn't drug related or anything. However I did just read an article about how her husband Simon Monjack does not want an autopsy performed on her. That just seems a little weird, why wouldn't you want to find out the exact cause of death especially at such a young age.

Some cultures don't allow autopsies. You never know what the family's belief system is.

Second, she was a celeb. He might not want to have various reports, photos, etc. leaked, as they almost inevitably are these days.

And do you know what happens during an autopsy? It ain't pretty. I can't blame anyone for wanting to go ahead with the funeral.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:22 AM Post #23 of 30
I wasn't saying that there is foul play involving her husband, it just seemed strange to me. When someone that young dies it seems like you would want to know what happened, I know I would.

Dec 21, 2009 at 5:33 AM Post #24 of 30
Her husband was in shock and absentmindly wandering all over the driveway in a daze when the paramedics were trying to resuscitate her. He was clearly distraught beyond belief.

Dec 21, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #26 of 30
Sad to see her die this young, she was quite an interesting actress I think, and she had a different way about her looks which I always found interesting, compared to a more stereotypical beauty.

Last movie I saw with her was "Don`t say a word" a few months back.

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM Post #27 of 30
Crazy sad.

Don't know which this is more of.

Dec 21, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #28 of 30
I was very sad to hear this.
frown.gif

Rest in peace, Brittany.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back