Brickwall? Anybody? (salse action type...)
Oct 5, 2001 at 1:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

chych

The butter knife's second victim.
I am on a little quest, a quest to upgrade my power... so I finally found out that the Brickwall PW8R15AUD (8 outlet, 15 amp) unit was just perfect for me. $250 too, affordable for me... but I noticed that if you purchase in 5 or greater quantities, it comes down to $209. I'm just wondering whether if anyone is interested in starting some type of sales action so we could save...

I hear the brickwall is really good, if you are wondering about the unit (ask tweaker king Jude (
wink.gif
), he has one).

Oct 5, 2001 at 6:41 PM Post #5 of 14
Hmm I can wait then, BUT on the site it said something about the special price being for September only??? It still is marked as $250, I hope it does not change...

Oct 5, 2001 at 6:49 PM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by chych
Hmm I can wait then, BUT on the site it said something about the special price being for September only??? It still is marked as $250, I hope it does not change...

chych,

Give them a call and tell them what you're considering, and ask about the special price that's still up. They'll probably be able to tell you how long that price is valid for.

Oct 5, 2001 at 8:32 PM Post #9 of 14
You know what, I think I will just get the unit now, $40 isn't much saved, and exclusion from the hassel... By christmas time, the quantity price would probably be like $250 so I'm just going to spring for the brickwall right now.

Oct 6, 2001 at 12:39 AM Post #10 of 14
Hmm I just noticed that the BPT Jr is also $250. Now... which to chose... hmm... Anyone have any ideas? The BPT JR only has 2 outlets though where the Brickwall has 8 I think... but balanced power, interesting...

Oct 6, 2001 at 1:08 AM Post #11 of 14
Would it be safe to just plug a pwerstrip into the BPT? Would that somehow nullify the effect of cleaner power, it doesnt seem like it would but then again there may be some kind of interferance inside the powerstrip.

Oct 6, 2001 at 1:16 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
Would it be safe to just plug a pwerstrip into the BPT? Would that somehow nullify the effect of cleaner power, it doesnt seem like it would but then again there may be some kind of interferance inside the powerstrip.

ai0tron,

I'd suggest giving Chris a quick e-mail to ask him. He answers pretty quickly. Or even call him if you'd like.

From his B-P-T's web site:

Email: contact@b-p-t.com

Phone: (314) 603-1483

Oct 6, 2001 at 1:27 AM Post #14 of 14
Hmm I just e-mailed him with that question, since it has been bugging me (oh if it only had three outlets). Looks like I know which unit I am probably going to spring for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back