Brand new TripleFi10 Case - all shiny and half hour old - gets a big DENT in the face from my iPod!
May 20, 2008 at 3:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Orlando

New Head-Fier
I literally just opened the package, full of excitement to check out my new $300 phones I've been reading about for months. I carefully breathed on the shiny UE case, rubbed it to a nice shine, and set it on my car seat to take to the gym. Then I took my little iPod nano out of my pocket, gave a light toss toward the same seat, and gasped as I thought it might hit my case. No it's going to miss -- TINK! Nooo! I hope it didn't get a little scuff. I pick it up and see that not only did that scuff it, it left a huge dent right in the middle of it!!!

What is this, marshmallow metal? I was so pissed, nay, distraught at my brand new birthday present toy case trophy-of-beauty now defaced! Yes, the ear phones are un-phased, but this was my new baby! And now my babyface has a permanent black eye! Can I replace it with a new face? (analogy too far)

What can I do? How much is another one of those little cases?

May 20, 2008 at 3:08 AM Post #2 of 10
Universal Accessories - Products - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

I do wish people would at least search in the obvious places.
rolleyes.gif

May 20, 2008 at 4:36 AM Post #3 of 10
May 20, 2008 at 4:52 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, this is wrong. Your mentioning of this stirred my curiosity enough for me to make a small dent in my UE case
frown.gif

lol Seriously? I just opened up my triple.fi package only a few hours ago, and its gunmetal gray looks too sexy for me to cradle for too long.
tongue.gif

@Orlando: np, and I hope that "rolling eyes" smiley didn't come off too strong. I was just thinking it was common sense that people go to the manufacturer's website in cases like these (no pun intended...kind of), since it follows such said logical progression.

May 20, 2008 at 5:02 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, this is wrong. Your mentioning of this stirred my curiosity enough for me to make a small dent in my UE case
frown.gif

ah no! well if you're a freak like me at least now you have a link to get a new one.

May 20, 2008 at 7:02 AM Post #9 of 10
This is rather surprising. I abuse my UE case really badly and its still in perfect condition. Its constantly getting crushed in my bag but seems very resilient.

May 21, 2008 at 2:28 PM Post #10 of 10
Well now that it has a dent in it, you can finally relax and just enjoy it without babying it
smily_headphones1.gif

Its the headphones that count anyway, but i know how you feel, im obsessive also with new toys...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back