Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
Jun 14, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #751 of 4,426
I believe you misread his post.

He's referring to the difference between the Ref 1 & 1p2, without any cable changes.

Just checking with you, have you tested the uBer yet?

I am not sure if he used uber for both but that was my impression between uber and silver/gold. And yes, i had chance to A/B test uber and new silver/gold cables for couple weeks with my 1p2.

Jun 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #752 of 4,426
I am not sure if he used uber for both but that was my impression between uber and silver/gold. And yes, i had chance to A/B test uber and new silver/gold cables for couple weeks with my 1p2.

yes i was using the same cable.
but dunt over-state this, because i think ppl will never notice this unless they ABing the two and using at least 24/96 songs which is voice only and almost no BGM

Jun 15, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #753 of 4,426
hey, i haven't done this to 1plus2, but i found ref1+uber scales really well with high definition songs.

i can definitely hear difference between even flac vs itunes aac, bass with flac has much much texture and punch and body.

damn.... how can i find flac or even higher definition korea songs......

Jun 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM Post #754 of 4,426
  hey, i haven't done this to 1plus2, but i found ref1+uber scales really well with high definition songs.

i can definitely hear difference between even flac vs itunes aac, bass with flac has much much texture and punch and body.

damn.... how can i find flac or even higher definition korea songs......

You are right, Ref.1+uber excels when playing DSD.

Jun 15, 2014 at 11:20 PM Post #758 of 4,426
Jun 16, 2014 at 2:56 AM Post #761 of 4,426
Mine ? In fact I like the sweet midrange I never use earphone listen music like Beethoven that songs . I only use earphones listen pop , mental , r&b , piano . So I really like lab than orthers , it is satisfied for me when I use lab to listen piano. I think ref1 has the perfect sound stage. But mid range just better than 1+2 but still has problems.

Jun 16, 2014 at 4:53 AM Post #762 of 4,426
Mine ? In fact I like the sweet midrange I never use earphone listen music like Beethoven that songs . I only use earphones listen pop , mental , r&b , piano . So I really like lab than orthers , it is satisfied for me when I use lab to listen piano. I think ref1 has the perfect sound stage. But mid range just better than 1+2 but still has problems.

Do you have your Lab1 and Ref 1 with you? Perhaps a straight A/B would be useful for everyone. A few random references to a few other iems thrown in like that in your postings this isn't quite useful.

Look forward to your comparative impressions. Would LOVE to see the photo of your Lab 1 and Ref 1 next to each other on your Chord Hugo. :)

Jun 16, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #763 of 4,426
Do you have your Lab1 and Ref 1 with you? Perhaps a straight A/B would be useful for everyone. A few random references to a few other iems thrown in like that in your postings this isn't quite useful.

Look forward to your comparative impressions. Would LOVE to see the photo of your Lab 1 and Ref 1 next to each other on your Chord Hugo.
smily_headphones1.gif

Ive asked him this before but he left both his Tralucent gear in China and didnt bring it with him...

So, the best person to pitch in this discussion is SoundFreaq as he also have both the Ref 1 and Lab 1

Jun 16, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #764 of 4,426
Ive asked him this before but he left both his Tralucent gear in China and didnt bring it with him...

So, the best person to pitch in this discussion is SoundFreaq as he also have both the Ref 1 and Lab 1

Thanks for jumping in, Nazrin. I agree: let's hear from someone who will give us some impressions based on actual real time listening rather than just memory. I just picked up the Lab 1, in memory of Takai-san. I would be interested in SoundFreaq's impressions. :)

Jun 16, 2014 at 6:55 AM Post #765 of 4,426
Thanks for jumping in, Nazrin. I agree: let's hear from someone who will give us some impressions based on actual real time listening rather than just memory. I just picked up the Lab 1, in memory of Takai-san. I would be interested in SoundFreaq's impressions.
smily_headphones1.gif

Come on bro!?!?!?!

...WTH lol..you have the Lab1 now??? 

Impressions..LIKE NOW!! lol

L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back