Brainwavz R1 Review
Feb 2, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #662 of 794
Ordered. Mp4nation has a deal for $35 with delivery for these bad boys!

Who can say no to that! Replace my M2's which I love, but don't have a remote and mic which bugs me:-D

Feb 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #671 of 794
A guy who posted the deal on RFD said:
"Thanks. Looking forward to hearing them, though my excitement is somewhat soured by hearing from them that they sent me the old version."

Hmm. I'm also looking to pick up a Fiio E6 from them, so it can't be bad regardless I suppose.

Additionally, (also due to a laziness of going through 45 pages) does the mic version present some problems over the non-mic version? I've been catching a couple posts that do. 

Feb 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #672 of 794
I know this is going to be sorta apples to oranges but here it goes. I want some earbuds/portable on ear headphones for like max $120. I already have some nice full-size headphones (DT 770 LE 32 ohms) but I need something to listen to while at school. I'm debating on getting these or going with the Sol Republics HD (they look good, resilient, decent size, but still somewhat unsure about sound.)

Feb 4, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #673 of 794
FYI:

If you have just placed a preorder for NON MIC version of the R1, it will have the memory cable.

If you placed a order for the MIC version of the R1 prior to Sunday then you will have a unit without the memory cable or the mic being lower, we still had stock from the first production run (hence why the non mic were not on preorder).

If you placed a order for the MIC version on Sunday then its 50/50 that you might get a unit with or without the memory cable or mic being lower.

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #674 of 794
Quote:
A guy who posted the deal on RFD said:
"Thanks. Looking forward to hearing them, though my excitement is somewhat soured by hearing from them that they sent me the old version."

Hmm. I'm also looking to pick up a Fiio E6 from them, so it can't be bad regardless I suppose.

Additionally, (also due to a laziness of going through 45 pages) does the mic version present some problems over the non-mic version? I've been catching a couple posts that do. 

Update: (Oh wait, razzer just posted). Their (MP4nation) customer service confirmed it's the new version they've sent out to me because they're out of stock of the old. Last day to get them at sale price I think.  5% "
fb2012fiver" discount code for another buck and some off.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back