Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs!
Nov 12, 2013 at 4:25 AM Post #198 of 452
My order status is "item dispatched to destination hub" for a week now. Does it normal or I should track in another site or something?

[td]CONFIRMED PICK UP REQUEST
[td]21/Oct/2013 14:59:13[/td] [td]HONG KONG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]PICK UP ARRIVED AT ORIGIN HUB[/td] [td]21/Oct/2013 19:11:49[/td] [td]HONG KONG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]ITEM PROCESSING AT ORIGIN HUB[/td] [td]22/Oct/2013 17:28:42[/td] [td]HONG KONG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]ITEM DISPATCHED TO DESTINATION HUB[/td] [td]22/Oct/2013 19:48:37[/td] [td]HONG KONG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]ITEM RECEIVED BY DESTINATION HUB[/td] [td]30/Oct/2013 14:50:23[/td] [td]SINGAPORE[/td] [td] [/td] [td]ITEM LODGED INTO DESTINATION HUB LOCAL POSTAL AGENT[/td] [td]30/Oct/2013 15:26:37[/td] [td]SINGAPORE[/td] [td] [/td] [td]DESPATCHED TO ATC[/td] [td]03/Nov/2013 15:06:00[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td]

[/td]
  ​
This is my case (HM5 pads from mp4nation tracked from ezyparcels)
So it is normal I guess...

Nov 12, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #199 of 452
My Deltas arrived today at last. Took them exactly 21 days to reach my door in the UK.

Well, I'm very impressed with these beasts and they're well worth all the hype indeed!
They are extremely balanced and offer remarkable definition. Perhaps the sound signature is slightly V shaped but very slightly if this is the case.

Not only they offer unbelievable live and clear sound, considering their price tag but they are also very beautiful in terms of aesthetics and very very comfortable. They are extremely lightweight and the white rubber tips don't hurt me or cause itching to my ears. I really forget that I'm wearing them.

The plug is solidly constructed and reminds me of the plug that my DUNU have. Very solid. There's no way it will fall apart. Perhaps Brainwavz copied it from DUNU as I remember throwing to the bin 2 pairs of Brainwavz Betas whose 3.5 jack was damaged.

The Deltas are certainly the best sounding IEM from the ''cheap'' series. I dare to say they compete with the best I've ever used no matter the price range. They are certainly better than E10s, Dunu Tridents, Betas, FA Eternas, Altec lansing UHP 306....

A big thumbs up to Brainwavz for putting out such an impressive piece of kit at that competitive price!

Nov 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM Post #200 of 452
Wow lucky you didint get stung like I did mate.

I'm gonna just leave mine, and royal mail will send them back.

Not paying £18 quid total to have them considering I can buy from Amazon.co.uk for £13 inc delivery,

Nov 12, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #202 of 452
My order status is now despatched to ATC, I hope it says that they will arrive this week.

Good luck with that. Mine has had this status since 29th and still no update and it hasn't arrived at the customs. It's been officially over a month coz my Deltas were dispatched on the 11th last month. These Deltas have already taken 3 weeks more than what I've usually had to wait for mp4nation packages and that's very weird. Even the first Delta's destination from Hong Kong to Singapore took 11 days, which is longer than what I usually wait for to receive my packages from Singapore or Hong Kong. As I said before something odd is happening with the postal services there. 

Nov 12, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #203 of 452
Wow lucky you didint get stung like I did mate.

I'm gonna just leave mine, and royal mail will send them back.

Not paying £18 quid total to have them considering I can buy from Amazon.co.uk for £13 inc delivery,

I think it's the best thing you can do. You don't have to pay this extra tener.

Leave them to get sent back and buy them directly from amazon for £14. They worth this money for sure as they also worth all the hassle you have been put through. Guaranteed. Awesome headphones!

Nov 14, 2013 at 6:48 AM Post #205 of 452
Singpost tracking says that item despatched to overseas. Now I'm just waiting for the headphones shows up on my door?

Yeah, the tracking doesnt go past that stage.

Now you just have to wait and pray that you'll get them.

Nov 14, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #206 of 452

Mine arrived today.

I have mixed feelings about them.They just sound thin.To me my old Philips SHP2700 sound way better with the same level of detail.
 Way airier and easy to listen to with way richer sound.

Nov 14, 2013 at 3:12 PM Post #207 of 452
Richer and airier? Hard feat to pull off for any phone. The deltas are far from thin. They're pretty rich with a pretty full sound.

Nov 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #208 of 452
Richer and airier? Hard feat to pull off for any phone. The deltas are far from thin. They're pretty rich with a pretty full sound.

Especially when driven by my Dragonfly the result is mindblowing! You have the feeling that they worth hundrends really. The definition is beyond belief while the soundstage and stereo imaging are really spectacular and equal to much more expensive IEMs.

My Cowon D3 drives them adequately with nice full bodied sound. The results are not that good when I plug them to my Sony NWZ B173. The sound comes out kinda messy, slightly bassy and not so well defined. 

The above lead me to believe that they might be quite picky with the source that they are being associated with. They are also probably quite demanding in terms of power consumption, especially if compared to other cheap IEMs in this price tag. (for example my Tridents are driven very well by my Sony stick)

Certainly they do not sound thin in any way. I'm blown away really by the Deltas! I didn't have big expectations and I still stay jaw-dropped evey time I listen to them!

Nov 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #209 of 452
The only way the Delta would sound thin is if the seal isn't right. They also sound great with my Sony S639. I think that is more of Sony giving worse SQ to things like the E, F, and B series players.  which I always disliked. Give up features fine but they also dropped the SQ which is why my stick player is an iriver T9 which is worse since it has no card slot, smaller screen, and can't record line-in like my bigger iriver but sounds excellent.  

Nov 14, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #210 of 452
Delta ...to me sound awesome but the comply foam tips are not that good.

Thinking of playing with other tips provided and took off the comply foam tip and replaced with the silicone tip but removing the comply foam tip was very difficult ...and upon removing it and putting it back ...saw that the comply foam tip has torn ....was real careful when removing it but ....so be careful when removing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back