BQEYZ in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Nov 23, 2019 at 6:15 AM Post #828 of 1,701
Nope. They look good and on eBay are way cheaper then from AE. That copper one would look dope on my Blue BQ3 though.
I found the upgrade cables from BQEYZ to be equally priced from Ebay to Aliexpress.

I just ordered a TRN T1 cable to see if it kicks the BQEYZ stock cables butt. I doubt it, but who knows? :wink:

Nov 23, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #830 of 1,701
Man, I anxiously await any new releases from bqeyz. The bq3 is a really tough act to follow. Honestly, just add a piezo to that mix and I'd be a very happy camper. And make the DDs DLC/beryllium while keeping price around $100... Come on bqeyz, give me more!

Nov 23, 2019 at 11:44 PM Post #835 of 1,701
Just saw that lucklz audio store will have the cables for like $20 on BF sale. Scoop up some 2 off 10 coupons for even further deals.
Lucklz Audio has those coupons on their store?

You said you don't buy cables over $15 so I assume you are skipping the BQEYZ cables?

Nov 24, 2019 at 2:24 AM Post #837 of 1,701
B35A334C-15E7-4701-B8DE-32C25614FB16.jpeg
Nope. They look good and on eBay are way cheaper then from AE. That copper one would look dope on my Blue BQ3 though.
That is how they look with them.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019 at 3:13 AM Post #838 of 1,701
Any 8 core cable with a 2 pin configuration that'll fit, BQEYZ cables are not particularly especial. Don't get me wrong, they are good, but I wouldn't pay extra for them (I got both of mine in a sale).
I trust cables made by the same company for their iem vs a different one. At least they know what type of sound they want to output.

The FAAEAL Hibiscus Litz cable is cheaper then the BQEYZ on Black Friday so maybe that would be a interesting option... the cable seems too cheap to be true, tho.

PS: I just found BQEYZ iems on Walmart's website. Now that's a huge (and smart) change.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019 at 4:14 AM Post #839 of 1,701
I trust cables made by the same company for their iem vs a different one. At least they know what type of sound they want to output.

The FAAEAL Hibiscus Litz cable is cheaper then the BQEYZ on Black Friday so maybe that would be a interesting option... the cable seems too cheap to be true, tho.

PS: I just found BQEYZ iems on Walmart's website. Now that's a huge (and smart) change.
You have to consider that a lot of companies get their cables from the same factories that then sell them as OEM cables as well. Although I haven’t seen BQEYZ cables yet from other vendors, I have seen it in other cases. Kinera is a clear example of that, they sell their replacement cables at absurd prices, yet you can find identical cables from other companies at a third of the price.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019 at 4:20 AM Post #840 of 1,701
You have to consider that a lot of companies get their cables from the same factories that then sell them as OEM cables as well. Although I haven’t seen BQEYZ cables yet from other vendors, I have seen it in other cases. Kinera is a clear example of that, they sell their replacement cables at absurd prices, yet you can find identical cables from other companies at a third of the price.
I know. :wink: I found that out after buying dozens of $20 iems and earbuds, they all pretty much sounded identicle. What a rookie mistake that was.

I know the same is with cables... I guess it comes down to finding the right cable a certain iem and telling people about it, like I do in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back