Bowers & Wilkins PX Noise-Cancelling Over-ears
Sep 22, 2019 at 2:19 AM Post #2,761 of 2,912
For people saying the PX7 looks worse than the PX, I think it's just something odd with the picture B&W is using. The angle is weird or something. The pictures techradar used in their review make them look much better and less bulbous. I think they look better than the PX actually.

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/bowers-and-wilkins-px7-wireless-over-ear-headphones

i think those pictures are from PX5 (look anc button positioning and B&W aluminium cups looks) and they posted them by mistake.
PX5 looks more like the PX with those aluminium B&W caps, but with PX7 those are bigger and shallower.
I like the design of new PX5 ( except the arms), but not of the PX7.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019 at 6:22 AM Post #2,762 of 2,912
i think those pictures are from PX5 (look anc button positioning and B&W aluminium cups looks) and they posted them by mistake.
PX5 looks more like the PX with those aluminium B&W caps, but with PX7 those are bigger and shallower.
Those pics are definitely of the PX5 and not the PX7 as you said. Id have to agree the PX5 looks fine, but not really a fan of the looks of the PX7.

Sep 22, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #2,763 of 2,912

Well if that's the case then the PX5 look fabulous! I'll reserve judgement on the PX7 looks until I see them in person :)

Sep 22, 2019 at 9:57 PM Post #2,765 of 2,912
Sep 24, 2019 at 9:33 PM Post #2,770 of 2,912
Does the PX7 have angled drivers? I can't tell from the photos, and they don't explicitly mention it anywhere like they did with the PX and P9. Also, from some photos it looks like they might actually be angling the ear pad instead of the driver?

I have no idea. It doesn't say on B&W's page, and since its a different driver I feel like they would've told us if it is angled too.

Sep 25, 2019 at 8:38 AM Post #2,771 of 2,912
These looks very interesting, ticks many boxes, so with APTX adaptive they should be fine for almost any task? I'd really like a pair of good pair of wireless headphones that can do everything, movies, gaming, music, calls etc.

But to my knowledge there isn't a single USB adapter with the APTX Adaptive codec? I'm debating between these or the new Sennheiser which got APTX LL.

I don't think there are many alternatives in the premium segment if you're after Multi point and a low latency codec?

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2019 at 4:10 PM Post #2,773 of 2,912
B&W Site says 10/14/19 sell date PX7. 30 days to return. I’m going to take a bullet for you guys and order one:ksc75smile: I’m thinking the silver version for something a little different.

That’s great I will be in Europe for business at that time , can’t wait to try them out as they don’t sell here , I have my doubts though about buying a light colored fabric I don’t think time will be that kind to it

Sep 26, 2019 at 4:15 PM Post #2,774 of 2,912
That’s great I will be in Europe for business at that time , can’t wait to try them out as they don’t sell here , I have my doubts though about buying a light colored fabric I don’t think time will be that kind to it

Please let us know what you think when you get to try them. I’ve been rocking my PX for several hours today!

The light colored ones probably will need more care that is for sure. I also think a lighter color will look larger than black. Oh well, I’ve got time to rethink color choice.

Sep 26, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #2,775 of 2,912
Please let us know what you think when you get to try them. I’ve been rocking my PX for several hours today!

The light colored ones probably will need more care that is for sure. I also think a lighter color will look larger than black. Oh well, I’ve got time to rethink color choice.

will do of course , the light colors in my humid and dusty city won’t do well at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back