Boston Regional 8/25/07
Aug 30, 2007 at 4:10 AM Post #106 of 109
At least my $30 which were supposed to win me $150 headphones went to a good cause!

I call BS on the raffle. When I bought my tickets I asked for the winning ticket. He must not have understood, as I was one of perhaps five out of thirty people NOT to win
tongue.gif

Strange, the same thing happened to me with powerball and megamillions as well...

Aug 30, 2007 at 3:12 PM Post #107 of 109
I'm really disappointed to have missed this one, guys. Looks like it was a good turnout. There was no way i could have made it, though.

Some tasty gear there, as usual!

Aug 30, 2007 at 3:17 PM Post #108 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by Computerpro3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
At least my $30 which were supposed to win me $150 headphones went to a good cause!

I call BS on the raffle. When I bought my tickets I asked for the winning ticket. He must not have understood, as I was one of perhaps five out of thirty people NOT to win
tongue.gif

Strange, the same thing happened to me with powerball and megamillions as well...

Wait. I DID give you the winning ticket. You have won a membership in the very exclusive club of generous head-fi.org supporter not taking home a prize
icon10.gif

BTW, I didn't think I'll like the grado's, but your RS-1/Melos combo make me searching the for sale forums for a used one now. Curse you!

Sep 1, 2007 at 2:51 AM Post #109 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know, I think I heard about that party too, although I definitely wasn't there either.
very_evil_smiley.gif

And if the moles are whispering truth I think we'll find out more about CanJam soon. It is not what I think you think it is.
tongue.gif

What is this
canjamfire.gif
I keep reading about

samp6f2f0726cd2707d0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back