Boston/Massachusetts Area Meet: May 28th
May 18, 2011 at 3:56 PM Post #46 of 72
I can bring my RJM VSPS pre which I was pondering bringing anyways. There's a slight hum in my system but I'm pretty sure it's from my table.

I'd like to say that if anybody has a power regulator, you might want to bring it. I will have mine. Last year, all the gear pulled the room down to 107 VAC which made my exstata fail to turn on.

May 18, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #47 of 72
That's funny, I was thinking about building a VSPS. Would be cool if you could bring it, could be interesting to compare.

May 24, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #56 of 72
Been a while since I read this thread.  I'm definitely in, and up for cholesterol burgers for sure
biggrin.gif

To confirm, I'm bringing (barring any changes or last minute issues):

Stax rig: modded 727 amp, Sr-007 Mk I's.

Two DAC's: Rega DAC and Eastern Electric Minimax.

DVD player with both optical out and coax out to drive each DAC.

Cheap switchbox to switch between the two DAC's.  Never compared them in the same system, should be fun.

Haven't read the whole thread, but I'm guessing with Nate's new baby, he won't be there....I have an APC power conditioner that he paid for eons ago that I would like to get to him......

May 24, 2011 at 10:42 PM Post #57 of 72
I'll likely be going with two friends who are very interested in headphones.  

May 25, 2011 at 8:15 AM Post #58 of 72
Just wondering if anyone was driving from NJ or even Pennsylvania for that matter. I really don't want to drive all that distance by myself. Sphinxvc is also interested so we would need to pick him up as well.

May 25, 2011 at 8:50 AM Post #59 of 72
If I can make it (varying on scheduled obligations if it occurs on Saturday or Sunday), I'll be coming down from NH.

Things I'll most likely bring are: 
  1. AD700
  2. Ultrasone PRO 750
  3. Grado SR60
  4. RE0
  5. TF10s
  6. iBasso T3D
  7. Zune HD

Cheers!  This will be my first meet if I can come :D

May 25, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #60 of 72
I think my ride up just bailed due to a work conflict, so the only way I can come is, like the others, if someone has an extra seat they can spare and is driving up from the NY/NJ area on Saturday and willing to give a poor college kid a ride.

(I really need to fix my car....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back