Boston Area Meet - January 5th, Cambridge Innovation Center
Dec 14, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #18 of 67
Put me down only as a possible. I am flying in from an international flight that morning, so it is hit or miss. If the time is there (and the capability) I'll go home and get some gear and be there, otherwise I will try to put in an appearance. Gear is not out of this world, but I like it.

Really sorry I can't say yes outright, I've been trying to find a way to setup something, with no luck and no time.

Dec 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM Post #20 of 67
I'm new to the board and new to appreciating headphones. I have the calendar marked and I'm going to try and make it. My arsenal is small and not very high end but I can bring it along for comparison: Sennheiser HD545, Sony MDR-MA900, Bose IE2 , HifiMan EF2a

Bryan   

Dec 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #24 of 67
Sounds like  blast, hd600, thunderpants and plain old fostex, some Stax (SR5 and SR003) if anyone shows interest. as long as no one minds my source, android phone unless i drag the laptop there; . if someone has an amp and preamp / receiver / integrated amp  I can bring an ESP9. it's the granddaddy of closed electrostatics.

Dec 19, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #25 of 67
Very interested and should be able to come since my wife and I get home from Christmas travels a couple days before!

Have Headamp Pico DAC/amp (and laptop), Grado HF2, and Etymotic ER4P/S.

Dec 19, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #26 of 67
Quote:
Sounds like  blast, hd600, thunderpants and plain old fostex, some Stax (SR5 and SR003) if anyone shows interest. as long as no one minds my source, android phone unless i drag the laptop there; . if someone has an amp and preamp / receiver / integrated amp  I can bring an ESP9. it's the granddaddy of closed electrostatics.

We'll have at least two PCs and plenty of music on hand, so bring whatever and don't worry about the source.  I'd love to hear ANY Stax. :)

Dec 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #28 of 67
If I am there I will be bringing my laptop w/ about 9000 songs and my Grace m903. Plenty of power for any low impedance/ high sensitivity cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back